Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central @ Floyd Central 8/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Perry County Central will travel to Floyd Central this Friday. 

Perry County Central (1-0)
Aug 19, 22 Whitley County away (W) 21 - 8

Floyd Central (0-1)
Aug 19, 22 Paintsville home (L) 14 - 21

Series
Aug 27, 2021 Perry County Central 35 Floyd Central 0

Thoughts?
Perry wins this one, really hard to say about the Perry offense right now, I think it may be a low scoring game…. Unless Slone can get more comfortable, and I believe he will as the year goes.

Perry 20
Floyd 8
BTT
Perry Central should win this game comfortably in my opinion. Coach Dixon is one of the best coaches around, and he will get the most out of his players on every Friday Night. Offensively, the Commodores are still finding their way, but their defense looks pretty solid. I don't know a lot about Floyd Central, but I don't see them being able to score enough points to beat Perry. Perry Central wins 28-7.
(08-22-2022, 07:46 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: [ -> ]Perry Central should win this game comfortably in my opinion. Coach Dixon is one of the best coaches around, and he will get the most out of his players on every Friday Night. Offensively, the Commodores are still finding their way, but their defense looks pretty solid. I don't know a lot about Floyd Central, but I don't see them being able to score enough points to beat Perry. Perry Central wins 28-7.
It’s at Floyd, right?
Will Perry offense be better this week? Does Hager still coach multi sports over in Floyd?
It's going to be a tough matchup for the Jags, as Perry brings in more depth, size, and speed than what FC seen out of Paintsville. I still think FC is capable of keeping this one interesting for a portion of the game, but I think the Commodores eventually prove to be too much for the Jags to handle.

Perry wins, 35-14.
I heard WPRGtv will be live-streaming this game tonight if anyone wants to watch it there.
Perry Central-34
Floyd Central-13
GO DORES!
I think Perry Central will Win 34-21
Perry  27
Floyd Central 7
Half

Perry Central 34
Floyd Central 7
11:48 3rd
Floyd Central - 19
Perry Central - 34

7:02 left in the fourth, with Floyd Central driving the ball. 1st and 10 on Perry Centrals 14 yard line. Game just got delayed due to lightning. Waiting for them to come back out.

Touchdown Jags + 2 pt conversion

Floyd Central - 27
Perry Central - 34

6:12 left in the fourth