Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Beechwood 8/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Paintsville will travel to Beechwood Friday.

Nov 13, 1998 Beechwood 39 Paintsville 8 Class A Football Playoff
Aug 30, 2019 Paintsville 19 Beechwood 14
Aug 27, 2021 Beechwood 49 Paintsville 0

Thoughts?
Beechwood by 3-4 scores.
Some people have called Paintsville out in the past for their schedule. Well, here you go. I hope Paintsville can pull the upset, but I figure it will be a tall task.
Wishing Paintsville all the best in this one and like Westside said love to see the Tigers win but I think Beechnuts are to much
If this game was 2-3 years ago I would give Paintsville a chance and they actually did beat Beechwood in 2019. But I think Paintsville is still in rebuilding mode and outside of Phelps I don’t think Paintsville has the horses to hang with the Tigers in red.

Beechwood 49
Paintsville 7
It was crazy for Paintsville to schedule Beechwood a week before the Pikeville game. Scheduling "up" is great but at some point, the talent gap is just too great to benefit either team. This is one of those matchups this season. Beechwood is probably the best team in northern Kentucky and may a top 15 team in all classes.
beechwood will put a running clock on them quick
This one gets ugly fast. Phelps breaks a few runs...

Beechwood 40
Paintsville 6
(08-21-2022, 01:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]It was crazy for Paintsville to schedule Beechwood a week before the Pikeville game. Scheduling "up" is great but at some point, the talent gap is just too great to benefit either team. This is one of those matchups this season. Beechwood is probably the best team in northern Kentucky and may a top 15 team in all classes.
This seems like a contract that was established when Paintsville was a legit state championship contender and didn’t account for them possibly being down in a few years.
Beechwood by 40+.
Beechwood will win but this won’t be like their game they just played. I am spect Paintsville gives them some fight. Still won’t be close.

38-7
Paintsville struggled with Floyd Central's defense, now they're going to face arguably one of the best defenses in the state. Beechwood should win this one with ease. They have too much for Paintsville. Hopefully PHS can get out of Ft, Mitchell without any injuries.

Beechwood wins, 42-0.
I am afraid this game is going to get ugly for Paintsville early.