Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry, Johnson Central updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At the half, Belfry 7, Johnson Central 0
We played a great 1st half to only have 7 on the board.
5:51 left in the 3rd, Belfry 14, Johnson Central 0
Johnson Central has to put from their 1 yard line
Belfry 1st and 10 on Johnson Centrals 29 yard line. Bad punt by JC
Elkins scores, 20-0 Belfry. Unsportsman like conduct on Belfry at the 6, touchdown stands
Belfry 35 yard point after, 21-0
Jc=over-rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grim, 5 carries for negative 5 yards
bball fan Wrote:Jc=over-rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree but we Are that good too!
bball fan Wrote:Jc=over-rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belfry is just that good too!
touchdown Ivan Lee,27-0
28-0, 4 different players for Belfry has scored
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Belfry is just that good too!
I totally agree with you about Belfry, they are the real deal!! However, the JC people thought this team was the 2nd coming of the '75 Steelers. Therefore, when a supposedly top 10 5A team lays an egg like this against a 3A team, then they are OVER-RATED!!!!!!
You would never know Coach Mickey is scheduled for hip replacement (after State of course) with that dance he just did on the side line!!! He is the BEST Defensive Coordinator in the state!
Pond Creek Wrote:You would never know Coach Mickey is scheduled for hip replacement (after State of course) with that dance he just did on the side line!!! He is the BEST Defensive Coordinator in the state!
Are you at the game?
TD Johnson Central
2 point conversion failed
Pond Creek Wrote:You would never know Coach Mickey is scheduled for hip replacement (after State of course) with that dance he just did on the side line!!! He is the BEST Defensive Coordinator in the state!
One of the best. I'll put Gary Morriss from Russell up there with anybody.
Johnson Central was exposed a little bit by Woodford County. Now by Belfry. It appears that the Eagles don't like it when they get hit rather than being the agressor.

Also Belfry and Louisville Central making statements tonight.
No unfortunately, relative just sent me a video via cell phone!
touchdown JC, 28-12 belfry still on top
6:47 left in the game
2 point conversion failed again
6;46 left, Johnson Central recovers onside kick
Go Belfry!
I never brag and when I do see what happens. I will hush til the game is over. Too nervous!
1:40 left in the game, if Belfry can hold on, first 10-0 season sense 1990
10-0 Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Those Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!
Score?
Pages: 1 2