Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs. Johnson Central (freshman) 11-3-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any predictions
I didn't realize that sub-varsity teams could play after the regular season is complete???
I've seen sheldon clarks freshmen team play both of these teams and i have to say that johnson central will come away with a easy victory here
Neither did I. I didn't think freshman could play after reagluer season was done?
What was the outcome of this game?

I'd say JC by a lot.
From what i got out of it Pikeville was down by 2 with 3 minutes left and they were inside the JC 20 and threw an interception which was returned for a TD with JC winning by 8-10. So sounded like a good game.
Panther Thunder Wrote:From what i got out of it Pikeville was down by 2 with 3 minutes left and they were inside the JC 20 and threw an interception which was returned for a TD with JC winning by 8-10. So sounded like a good game.

Wow, good job panthers.

Coach J asked me to go but I figured we'd get killed. lol
If...Then Wrote:wow, good job panthers.

Coach J asked me to go but i figured we'd get killed. lol
What is wrong with you?!?!?!?! You have an oppurtunity to play against good competition and you chose to stay at home? You kill me. It should not matter the outcome or what you think the outcome will be. PLay when you have the oppurtunity no matter what you think will happen.
Panther Thunder Wrote:What is wrong with you?!?!?!?! You have an oppurtunity to play against good competition and you chose to stay at home? You kill me. It should not matter the outcome or what you think the outcome will be. PLay when you have the oppurtunity no matter what you think will happen.

one word. Mom

i wanted to go
If...Then Wrote:wow, good job panthers.

Coach J asked me to go but i figured we'd get killed. lol
Yeah I know that wouldve been hard for you. It must be hard going through life with that yellow streak running down your back. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!:ChairHit:
If...Then Wrote:one word. Mom

i wanted to go
So which one is it? You were afraid wed get killed or your mom didnt want you to go and you really did wanna play? Youve gave both as excuses and it cant be both so which one is it?(Cue the Jeopardy theme music). LOL!!!!!
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I didn't realize that sub-varsity teams could play after the regular season is complete???

KHSAA rules by-law 33 (I thinik). Freshman and JV are allowed to play on the Saturday following the regular season before playoffs start.
Wow! Sounds like the young Panthers did a great job. I heard that freshmen Taylor Ratliff has a heck of a game on offense.
Eagle Eye Wrote:KHSAA rules by-law 33 (I thinik). Freshman and JV are allowed to play on the Saturday following the regular season before playoffs start.
Thanks for the clarification!!
I believe that they dressed around 17 kids with 6 or 7 of them eighth graders.
My sources tell me that Pikeville dressed only 14 players with 5-6 of those being 8th graders. Great job Panthers!
Capt. DH Wrote:My sources tell me that Pikeville dressed only 14 players with 5-6 of those being 8th graders. Great job Panthers!

Why would a program of the caliber of Pikeville only be able to dress 8-9 freshman for a freshman game. Freshman year is usually when you have the numbers and they begin to filter out as the progress through high school.
JCHS decided to not play JK Hall or Tanner Braton! Two freshman who start varsity. All the Pikeville fans have to do is ask the Matin Co. folks about JK Hall and what kind of QB he is.
If...Then Wrote:Wow, good job panthers.

Coach J asked me to go but I figured we'd get killed. lol

i want to know why there freshmen team turn belfrys 2 game down.TongueirateSho
PIRATE PRIDE Wrote:i want to know why there freshmen team turn belfrys 2 game down.TongueirateSho

Pikeville played Belfry in a freshmen game earlier this season. So they did not turn them down. I may remember a game they had to cancel because of the lack of kids to play the game.