Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd Vs. East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
South Floyd Vs. East Ridge????
oldtimer55 Wrote:South Floyd Vs. East Ridge????

where at?
South Floyd
ER
Whats ER's record this year?

along with SF
Er is 0-9 because of forfeits
SF is 4-5
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Er is 0-9 because of forfeits
SF is 4-5

how many were forfeits?
If...Then Wrote:Whats ER's record this year?

along with SF

Here is a link to find out any record for any team in KY for the 2007 season.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb07
Should be a good game. Good Luck to both.

East Ridge- 20
South Floyd- 18
South Floyd - 24
East Ridge - 7

Long Drive For The Warriors. SF Will Be Ready IMO
South Floyd... 3 TD
Da Raiderz!
Well, considering ER hasn't had a real practice in 2 weeks because of the open week and no one showing up for practice most of this week, including most of the seniors, I am kinda worried that ER might not come out ready to play. THe coaches didn't try to do anything to get them better last week except run hills and sprints. I don't know why that was the focus. They need to focus on individual work and skills, but it is too late for that now.
I seriously dont think East Ridge will let South Floyd beat them after what all has happened. They got what they earned took away from them and its not the boys fault, they will finish the season on a good note. er-30 sf-12
South Floyd.. They have alot of kids who have been playin since their freshman year..they are experienced now
Its going to be another East Ridge Blowout like last year.
east ridge wins this one.
Im gonna have to go with the Raiders as long as they can keep the lead and not put there heads down, because they have got the talent. ER had to forfeit there 2 wins against Phelps and I believe KCC.
SF: 20
ER: 12