Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Now That Football Is Over...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which is depressing.

Basketball is almost starting.

Whats happening at your school?

i know Pikeville starts monday and the new coaches for both 7th and 8th are Duane Porter and Billy Rowe and 1st game as of right now is November 9th.
Belfry started Yesterday
If...Then Wrote:Which is depressing.

Basketball is almost starting.

Whats happening at your school?

i know Pikeville starts monday and the new coaches for both 7th and 8th are Duane Porter and Billy Rowe and 1st game as of right now is November 9th.

I went to college with Billy Rowe........
phs1986 Wrote:I went to college with Billy Rowe........

that man is rough sometimes in basketball
If...Then Wrote:that man is rough sometimes in basketball

LOLOL.... NOT big enough to be too rough!! He is a good guy though... Wink
phs1986 Wrote:LOLOL.... NOT big enough to be too rough!! He is a good guy though... Wink

to you adults maybe.

u dont throw up because of suicides and twirly birds for something you didnt do. LOL!

and he yells alot....lol
If...Then Wrote:to you adults maybe.

u dont throw up because of suicides and twirly birds for something you didnt do. LOL!

and he yells alot....lol

HECK.... I yell a lot too!! Just ask pirate_86, pirate5, or.... my own!!! LOLOL....
Must just be our generation... (teehee)
phs1986 Wrote:HECK.... I yell a lot too!! Just ask pirate_86, pirate5, or.... my own!!! LOLOL....
Must just be our generation... (teehee)

or work. HAHA! Smile
Duane is a good coach, but I don't know if he can last in the big world. Lets see if he can win the big trophy for p-ville again.
pikevillepanther#11 Wrote:Duane is a good coach but i dont no if he can last in teh big world lets see if he can win the big trophy for p-ville again

The big world? This is jr. high my friend, but its still an honor to be a coach.