Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Premier High School Sports Preseason Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(08-11-2022, 10:00 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]#7 Trinity

Might be the biggest laugh yet. Trinity is down (by Rocks standards), but there is only one team in KY that would beat them this year.
Those clowns are just wanting clickbait
#5 Beechwood
#4 Male
#3 Frederick Douglass
(08-16-2022, 09:47 AM)16BBall Fan Wrote: [ -> ]#3 Frederick Douglass

Nice!!
#2 Boyle County
I think that makes it a pretty sure bet then that St. X will be the #1 ranked team.
(08-17-2022, 02:01 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote: [ -> ]I think that makes it a pretty sure bet then that St. X will be the #1 ranked team.

I agree
That's funny thinking Pikeville is too high. Don't be fooled by them being 1A lol. They would beat 90% of the teams in all classes. They get off the bus expecting to win.
(08-17-2022, 02:50 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: [ -> ]That's funny thinking Pikeville is too high. Don't be fooled by them being 1A lol. They would beat 90% of the teams in all classes. They get off the bus expecting to win.

That theory will be put to the test for the first of many times this season in a couple days. Friday will give a glimpse but by Oct. 1st we will have a real good idea how true it is
(08-17-2022, 04:11 PM)fansville Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2022, 02:50 PM)Tigerallamerican Wrote: [ -> ]That's funny thinking Pikeville is too high. Don't be fooled by them being 1A lol. They would beat 90% of the teams in all classes. They get off the bus expecting to win.

That theory will be put to the test for the first of many times this season in a couple days. Friday will give a glimpse but by Oct. 1st we will have a real good idea how true it is

Woah
#1 ST. X
Figures. Tigers should be tested and experienced to win the kentucky state championship
Pages: 1 2