Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone watching the Ghost Hunters Live episode on Sci Fi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now, the Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS) is investigating Waverly Hills Sanatorium for the show Ghost Hunters.

They have been feeding live since 9 PM and will continue to investigate live until 3 AM.

Anyone else watching it right now?

Pretty interesting.
Yeah im watching it, its been good so far
I'm watching it, its very interesting. I probley won't watch it much longer because I do have school tomorrow, but the ball is the most interesting part so far on the 2nd floor.
blackcat_student Wrote:I'm watching it, its very interesting. I probley won't watch it much longer because I do have school tomorrow, but the ball is the most interesting part so far on the 2nd floor.

Yeah, and a lot of the cooler stuff they see on the cameras that have been running the whole time when no one was there.

They won't reveal any of that until next week though.
AH, there onto something in the body chute. :yikes:
Go ahead...admit it. just how many times have you guys hit the "Panic Button" on the website?
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Go ahead...admit it. just how many times have you guys hit the "Panic Button" on the website?

I haven't done it... But I know there are hundreds taking full advantage of that button... LOL!
I've been watching it, and I think it's fake. I wished it wasnt, because it would be neato. But amazingly, stuff only happens when the camera isnt on. It bothers me.
I did see some Orbs in the photo blog on the website.
Okay that guy just freaked me out... about the branches
I hit it a few minutes ago, then right after that they come on saying they had been getting a lot of messages about the apparent face on the death tunnel's ceiling. I mean in the thermo-cam you could see something like teeth and eyes in a big round circle. Some dude just got his leg grabbed.
I think that guy was just feeling tense and had just felt that plant touch his leg and he freaked.
blackcat_student Wrote:I think that guy was just feeling tense and had just felt that plant touch his leg and he freaked.

yeh i agree this seems fake to me but i've been wrong. what is she holding??
those rods she's holding aren't even connected to any type of device. are they supposed to be? looks like bs haha
You can tell that guy about the branches was genuinelly scared. It was kinda funny.
I've been wanting to go the Waverly Hills place, but you have to have reservations, and they are booked like, way, way in advance, like a year.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:yeh i agree this seems fake to me but i've been wrong. what is she holding??

She is holding dowsing rods. They cross when there is a un-humanly presence.
blackcat_student Wrote:She is holding dowsing rods. They cross when there is a un-humanly presence.
Do you know how they work? She may have explained it but I missed it.
I really don't think they fake anything on the show.

If this is your first time watching it, it may come across as so, but if you have watched several you should know why it's not.

They have cameras set up all over Waverly right now, they just simply can't show them all at once.

They are also VERY strict on the security right now. Someone told me they are turning people away half a mile from Waverly so that they don't hear the car engine or see the car lights.

Also, their main job is to try and DISPROVE the haunting. If they don't find any evidence they won't say it's haunted. And they have caught people trying to trick them before. There was one episode where a hotel secretly turned their camera off and then moved the bed sheets so that they wouldn't be seen.

On top of that, Jason and Grant have had several clashes with the higher ups at Sci Fi, because Sci Fi wanted them to overreact to things they found and to possibly stage some of their findings and they straight up told Sci Fi that they would not do the show that way.

Jason and Grant also have a weekly radio show that you can download via podcast.
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Do you know how they work? She may have explained it but I missed it.

Originally they were used to find underground sources of water, until some day someone felt like using it to find ghosts because they can "detect energy."

Personally, I hate the use of the dowsing rods and think they hurt the credibility of the show.
Brittany0121 Wrote:You can tell that guy about the branches was genuinelly scared. It was kinda funny.
I've been wanting to go the Waverly Hills place, but you have to have reservations, and they are booked like, way, way in advance, like a year.

Actually if you go to Waverly's website, you can book a tour...currently the wait is until January 2008.
I watched it till around 11:30. i was way too tired to stay up to 2 a.m. I love the show.
I think it would be cool if they put it out on Dvd for the whole 6 hours I'd definately buy it.
I just read up on it some, I wanna go really bad.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Actually if you go to Waverly's website, you can book a tour...currently the wait is until January 2008.

I think I was talking about staying overnight. The wait for that is quite a while.
Brittany0121 Wrote:I think I was talking about staying overnight. The wait for that is quite a while.

Possibly, I think the sign up I saw was for half-nights and 2-hour tours.

It's still a very long wait for just a 2-hour tour of the place though.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I think it would be cool if they put it out on Dvd for the whole 6 hours I'd definately buy it.

I think it may actually be available on iTunes for download soon.