Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SV 79 - Belfry 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats!
Congrats Valley. Does anyone have any stats from this game?
Well , I would just like to say three words..............................................

Nine times............................................................................................

Booher , Booher , Booher!!!!

Kelsey , Kelsey , Kelsey!!!!!!

Patrick , Patrick , Patrick!!!!!!
Congratulations to Shelby Valley and represent the region well in Rupp.
Oh yeah , ....I think , no , I will actually quote myself ,
"If Kelsey gets 'Ferocious & Aggressive' ........................................
no one will come close to beating Valley.
Say My Name!!!!!!
congrats to Rodney and Doe Doe for building such a strong program.
and congrats to those boys for sticking with it.
And congrats to the boys whom got IT stuck to them.
Congrats to Valley! They really came out to play tonight.

Kelsey has really shown himself in this tourney. Love to see him when he wants to play.
For Belfry -- Doug Howard had I think 38 points....maybe a couple more.
As usual , this young man went out in style.
Howard was on fire in the 4th..

I'm not sure but i think Kelsey had 20 and Patrick had 22. Don't take my word though
Congrats on the win and finaly not chocking in the big game i guess the piarist game you all played helped you not chock.

:twisted: :evil: Sad Green_Lig:
I hope the officiating was better tonight then in the previous nights.
I wasn't impressed with the refs.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VALLEY IS GOING TO RUPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! This was a great game for valley.... Valley dominated the whole game! They took control and done a great job on both defense and offense. Seen a lot of nice blocks from both teams. Congrats to the Wildcats and Coach Booher!!! - Cant wait to go watch u in rupp thursday!!!! -

GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
congrats SV! do well in Rupp.
Good season this year Belfry
awesome win Wild Cats
nice play belfry better luck next year
GOOD LUCK AT RUPP
Good Luck SV
I was surprised valley let belfry back in it. I mean having a team down that much and letting them bring it within 8? They played very good throughout the game except in the 4th. Congrads to valley on being 15th region champs
Congrats Valley.

I heard Belfry was down big with about 5 minutes left and made a pretty impressive come back.
Howard had 41 for Belfry, 31 in the 2nd half. If not for a horrible start for Belfry the game would have been more interesting throughout, but thats the way the ball bounces. Shelby Valley has a nice team, and I hope the kids do well in Rupp.

But........The 15th Region crown couldn't have gone to a worse coach. It just goes to show you that the kids are the most important ingredient to a winning season, because look at what Booher did with these kids from Belfry last year. Its sad that somewhere it will be written down that he coached a team to a Sweet 16 appearance. :evil:

Congrats to Belfry and Randy Casey on a winning season and good luck to Shelby Valley in the Sweet 16.
Congratulations Wild Cats! You knew what you had to do and you went out there and got it done.... and you earned a spot in the state tournament for it too! I've never been more impressed with the Wild Cats. Kelsey Friend played better than I've seen him play all season in the 15th regional tournament. Patrick Tackett played very well this game also, having 22 points last night. There was nothing better than seeing the look on the Wild Cat's faces as the final buzzer went off! Good luck at RUPP boys! There is no one better to send down there to represent our region!

Personally, I thought Booher done an excellent job coaching. I don't think a team can go a whole season without being coached "to standards" and come out winning the regional tournament. Valley is an extremely talented team, but I believe that also the coaching staff should be commended as well.

GOOD LUCK SHELBY VALLEY PLAYERS AND COACHING STAFF AT RUPP!
Congrats to Valley as much as i HATE to say it. But u all were the beat team this season.

Booher isnt realy that good of a coach just to b honest with you. It was the players they wanted it and they got it. The Coaching staff besided Booher is excellent i would bet just about anything the rest of the coaching staff does most of the coaching. But neways Congrats and good luck at Rupp.
Great game for the Wildcats*I really think SV will represent the 15th better than any team could this season* Friend has really stepped up and showed he really has TALENT* Tackett and Riddle also had a great game-This just goes to show that TALENT can override the other weak factors of a basketball program* Congrats to the Wildcats-and good luck at Rupp next week*
Congrats to Valley on the win! I think that they should enjoy the glory while they can, because next year when Tackett is gone they'll be hurting...IMO.
Congrats Shelby Valley on a great win and accomplishmen for most the seniors on the team they have been to rupp 3 out of there 4 years and thats impressive. Everyone knew Valley had the most talent in the region for the past four years but still didnt think they could win it 3 out of the last 4 years. I love most of the Shelby Valley people and glad to see them win in a crazy exicted 15th region tourney... Congrats Valley and represent us well in RUPP!!!!
"HappyGilmore" Wrote:But........The 15th Region crown couldn't have gone to a worse coach. It just goes to show you that the kids are the most important ingredient to a winning season, because look at what Booher did with these kids from Belfry last year. Its sad that somewhere it will be written down that he coached a team to a Sweet 16 appearance. :evil:

Congrats to Belfry and Randy Casey on a winning season and good luck to Shelby Valley in the Sweet 16.
I am not looking for an argument, I am just curious what makes Coach Jason Booher such a bad coach? He is a terrific person.
"spxdad" Wrote:
"HappyGilmore" Wrote:But........The 15th Region crown couldn't have gone to a worse coach. It just goes to show you that the kids are the most important ingredient to a winning season, because look at what Booher did with these kids from Belfry last year. Its sad that somewhere it will be written down that he coached a team to a Sweet 16 appearance. :evil:

I am not looking for an argument, I am just curious what makes Coach Jason Booher such a bad coach? He is a terrific person.

:lol: :lol:
I believe the glory will stay in the Valley for quite a while* Valley has loads of talent coming up and freshmen and the year after-Virgie Won the KBA State and Dorton Finished in the top 8. Also their Freshman had a strong team this year and they'll be stepping up to fill the gaps. So i believe if the coaching staff uses this talent-There will be many more trips to Rupp* Good Job Cats
Congrats to Shelby Valley!!