Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 2022 schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aug 19, 2022 Oneida,Tenn home (Corbin)
Aug 26 Middlesboro home
Sept 02 Leslie County away 
Sep 09 open date 
Sept 16 open date 
Sept 23 Somerset away 
Sept 30 Sayre away 
Oct 7 Harlan home
Oct 14 Pineville away
Oct 21 Lynn Camp away 
Oct 28 Perry County Central home
Hate that three-week gap in the aftermath of the Evangel mess last year.
Cupcake city
Hazard has an open date the 16th… fill it!!
Man was the school of the blind and deaf not available… JK. But really this far into the year and there’s still schedule gaps. Same thing with midddlesboro, can’t these teams figure it out before it’s you know, gameday!!
(07-29-2022, 12:03 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]Man was the school of the blind and deaf not available… JK. But really this far into the year and there’s still schedule gaps. Same thing with midddlesboro, can’t these teams figure it out before it’s you know, gameday!!
I think schools are anticipating covid cancellations. You can pick up competitive competition when teams start canceling. It seems that the programs that aren’t football schools canceled at a alarming rate last year and the programs that are serious about football found a way to play. So we have had some interesting match ups over the last two seasons.
(07-29-2022, 08:23 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2022, 12:03 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]Man was the school of the blind and deaf not available… JK. But really this far into the year and there’s still schedule gaps. Same thing with midddlesboro, can’t these teams figure it out before it’s you know, gameday!!
I think schools are anticipating covid cancellations. You can pick up competitive competition when teams start canceling. It seems that the programs that aren’t football schools canceled at a alarming rate last year and the programs that are serious about football found a way to play. So we have had some interesting match ups over the last two seasons.
If there are covid cancellations this year, it is because of fear of the field rather than fear of the virus. I would still just think scheduling an actual game may be smarter than hoping for a cancellation
(07-29-2022, 08:34 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
If there are covid cancellations this year, it is because of fear of the field rather than fear of the virus. I would still just think scheduling an actual game may be smarter than hoping for a cancellation
I believe there will be lots of cancellations this year. When these kids go back to school we are gonna see masks and high numbers again. No I don’t believe in all the bull shit but we best get ready for it cause it’s coming
(07-29-2022, 09:02 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2022, 08:34 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
I believe there will be lots of cancellations this year. When these kids go back to school we are gonna see masks and high numbers again. No I don’t believe in all the bull shit but we best get ready for it cause it’s coming
With very little talks about Covid I don’t think we see cancellations like in years past. We’re doing what we should have done from the beginning and just not talking about it anymore as it’s no worse than the flu and the damage it’s caused businesses and schools and everything I believe everyone is just sick an tired of it and not listening to any more crap as we should have done all along so I don’t believe it will be an issue like before.