Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Halloween Costumes :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought it would be interesting to see what everyone from BGR is dressing up as....tell what your costume is and post pictures if you would like!
I went to a party as Toby Kieth, lol. Already had the clothes for it, so why go waste money.
I got some good ones of a couple of the football players from UofL at a Halloween party I went to with them down here. Not sure how to post the pics, I'll see if I can't get a few up.
I always go as a drunk with a cooler. haha
BC75 Wrote:I always go as a drunk with a cooler. haha

HAHA, why do ya need a cooler for 6 beers, lol. :lmao:
^^lol good one...
I'm dressing as "The Dude" from the Big Lebowski...bath robe, flip flops, old bowling league shirt, lounging pants, and sunglasses...walking around drinking a White Russian....
Redneck Wrote:HAHA, why do ya need a cooler for 6 beers, lol. :lmao:

haha We both know thats a lie. :redboxer:
Me and my girl went as tweety bird and sylvester it was pretty cool haha
I went as Quail Man last night. I was by far the best dressed there. Got so many compliments. Fun and easy to do.
Beef Wrote:I went as Quail Man last night. I was by far the best dressed there. Got so many compliments. Fun and easy to do.
My son's friend went to a ball game dressed as Quailman!!! The Pep club had super hero day for the game.
BC75 Wrote:haha We both know thats a lie. :redboxer:

Yeah, but not by much, lol. :moon:
heres my costume...tell me what ya think lol

[Image: halloweenut4.jpg] Image Hosting
Beef Wrote:I went as Quail Man last night. I was by far the best dressed there. Got so many compliments. Fun and easy to do.
Quail Man and the Sydney Opera House.
I went as the tooth fairy and it was a great costume...
Ha Ha....thaits pretty funny beef !