Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview vs. Boyd Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
I will take Fairview in this close game by a TD
The eagles go down. Lions roll with their biggest win to date!

Boyd by 4 tds.
Fairview by 3
No way the Eagles are at there best that they have been in along time well cents going 10-0 a few years back,But i see the eagles winning this one By a TD, Cause Boyd co. can't stop the McGlone Wing T and thast what Fairview runs, and Should I also say that they have coachs that coached at Boyd co last year as Fairview coaches,
red_devils_rule Wrote:No way the Eagles are at there best that they have been in along time well cents going 10-0 a few years back,But i see the eagles winning this one By a TD, Cause Boyd co. can't stop the McGlone Wing T and thast what Fairview runs, and Should I also say that they have coachs that coached at Boyd co last year as Fairview coaches,
Fairview is hardly Russell. The only "Real Coach" at Fairview from the BC staff of 2006 is Nathan McPeek and he doesn't play for Fairview, he coaches. So that won't make much difference.
Secondly, Boyd Co has won 3 in a row and has been playing good ball lately. They are a much better team now than when they played Russell. Which by the way in case you forgot BC had Russell rocked in that game and nearly beat. Final score was only 29-20.

But we shall see...............
DevilsWin Wrote:Fairview is hardly Russell. The only "Real Coach" at Fairview from the BC staff of 2006 is Nathan McPeek and he doesn't play for Fairview, he coaches. So that won't make much difference.
Secondly, Boyd Co has won 3 in a row and has been playing good ball lately. They are a much better team now than when they played Russell. Which by the way in case you forgot BC had Russell rocked in that game and nearly beat. Final score was only 29-20.

But we shall see...............

yes we shall lol but hey i still have to go with the eagles,
hmmm no more on this one? lol
fairview
I'll take Fairview just because I have family there.