Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps Coach Marty Casey in 2008 Hall of Fame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title specks for itself. Thats right Phelps Coach Marty Casey is in the 2008 Hall of Fame. Congulation Marty Casey and Thank You for your services to Phelps Sports. I always said and I'll say it again "If there every was a Hall of Fame Marty Casey needs to be in it" because you work and you strive so hard to make sure that we got everything we need in order for us to have a great sesson. If it wasn't for you Marty I don't know what we would do. Again Marty thanks for your kindness you showed me and Phelps Sports. I look foward to anther great sesson of basetball and setting on the sideline with you. Congrulation my friend.
Is this the Phelps Hall of Fame, Pike County Hall of Fame, or KHSAA Hall of Fame???
that be Phelps. I dont know if it is the 07 or 08 somebidy can correct this by all means please do
JD18 Wrote:that be Phelps. I dont know if it is the 07 or 08 somebidy can correct this by all means please do

Marty will be inducted into the Hall of Fame (Phelps) in November at the ceremony. The first annual Hall of Fame announcement was made last year during this time. JD your correct..... Marty definatly needed to be in this. He has dedicated his life to the enrichment of the children of the Phelps community. Congratulations Marty!! An honor that is WELL deserved!!!