Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central Transfers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How are the 2 new girls that transferred from Pikeville and sat out last year doing? How are they fitting in with the team? With everyone but Haley returning, where are they going to play position-wise? Will either or both of them work into starting positions? Does anybody know?
THe way I see it... Neither one of the girls from Pikeville will be taking anyone's position on the team... neither girl was that great at Pikeville .... therefore neither will amount to anything at PC... think about it... it makes perfect sense...Big Grin
who were the two that transfered???
Olivia Hamilton and Brit Hatmaker...I think
i have never heard of them but i guess good luck..
I heard that Olivia and Bri are blending into the team quite nicely and I've also heard Butcher say they are a pleasure to coach. Good luck to both of them
From what I have heard and seen they blend into the mix nicely. Each one will see a lot of time whether starting or not. GO PC
I watched them play at Scott Co this weekend and I don't think Bree is any good , Olivia was ok , Bree needs alot of work IMO.I think she should play some on J.V. for a few games It may help her.
Pike Central Played A Great Game I Was Able To Attend And Thought They Played Great!!! Good Luck Ladies
spalding Wrote:PIKE CENTRAL PLAYED A GREAT GAME I WAS ABLE TO ATTEND AND THOUGHT THEY PLAYED GREAT!!! GOOD LUCK LADIES

Yes , Pike Central played a great game, I never said they didn't. IMO
what was the score of the game?? any stats??
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:what was the score of the game?? any stats??

They played 4 running quarters. They cleared the score after each quarter. The game ended up being tied but a lot of players got some time so that the coaches could see what they could do in an actual game. The PC girls did well. The transfers were nervous, rightfully so, a lot of people have been talking about them. They did okay. They just need to get a couple of games under their belt and it will be fine. K. Lowe looked good as did Slone. The guards handled the press well and as usual PC had several girls bombing the 3's and looking good.
whos your momma Wrote:They played 4 running quarters. They cleared the score after each quarter. The game ended up being tied but a lot of players got some time so that the coaches could see what they could do in an actual game. The PC girls did well. The transfers were nervous, rightfully so, a lot of people have been talking about them. They did okay. They just need to get a couple of games under their belt and it will be fine. K. Lowe looked good as did Slone. The guards handled the press well and as usual PC had several girls bombing the 3's and looking good.

great sounds like they aren't missing a beat. Could you tell a major diffrence with in the team since Haley is gone? Did anyone step up and take the leadership role?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:great sounds like they aren't missing a beat. Could you tell a major diffrence with in the team since Haley is gone? Did anyone step up and take the leadership role?

They were as good on Saturday as any game they played in the state tourney. Haley was a tremendous player and no "one" can take her place and I think that the lady hawks know that. They played as a "team" no one person stood out as being so much better than what they were last year it was just that everyone is better and that is what looked so good. If I have to pick one person as the leader on the court it would probably be K. Lowe, she is the senior and she did step up a lot but I was just so impressed with the entire "team" that I wasn't really looking for Haley's replacement.
will either one of them get any playing time???
well that is great to hear...i figured that is how it would be, I was just wondering if any girl steped up and would pick a girl up after she made a turnover or something such as how haley did...

I am sure panther2 that they will play some they wont start unless each really step up b/c unfortuantley for them they transfered into a program that is loaded from top to bottom with talent. Each one of them will just have to earn their strips in practice, that is where it all begins.
How did Pike Central play Saturday against Wayne County at Southwesterns Panarama?
Katlyn Couric Wrote:How did Pike Central play Saturday against Wayne County at Southwesterns Panarama?

they lost by double digits...played very sloppy with a lot of turnovers...and that was basicly the story of the game...
olivia hamilton and bri hatmaker are redicuously awesome. They're starting and they have just transfered there last year...congrats liv and bri