Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top teams in the 15th for 2005-2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who do you think will be the front runners
Magoffin County
Paintsville
Johnson Central
Pike Central
Magoffin County
you have top say pike central i mean they are a very young team...i think they are only losing 3 seniors
Pike Central by far!! Their key players will still be there...and as long as they have Ratliff they have it made!
Prestonsburg may be the frontrunners for the 58th district crown next year.
Shelby Valley is also a very young team.
They are losing only one senior, Leandra Mullins.

I look for them to do very well next year. Especially in their district.
Magoffin

Definitely not SF
Pike Central
Betsy Layne
Belfry
ER will still be good.
they return the 2 big girls conley and hogston.
they return jodi yates at point guard.
I think they only lose 4 seniors and only 2 starters.
I agree Jesus..
Er will come back strong next year..they have great players that will be returning and fillling in the two starting spots that are open.
Magoffin Co. will return all 5 starters
so we will have a girls "fab 5" next year?
PIKE CENT. MAGG. CO BUY FAR THE BEST
1)Pike Central- Loaded with talent and experience
2)Magoffin Co-Ditto
3)Paintsville-Good guard play and IMO the best player in the region (Jarrell)
4)Johnson Central-Might leapfrog to #1
5)Belfry
"sportwhiz" Wrote:1)Pike Central- Loaded with talent and experience
2)Magoffin Co-Ditto
3)Paintsville-Good guard play and IMO the best player in the region (Jarrell)
4)Johnson Central-Might leapfrog to #1
5)Belfry

Best Picks
"sportslover" Wrote:Pike Central by far!! Their key players will still be there...and as long as they have Ratliff they have it made!

Ratliff does make a lot happen for the Lady Hawks. She is a super player.
I think she played better last season though. She is good.
"sportslover" Wrote:Pike Central by far!! Their key players will still be there...and as long as they have Ratliff they have it made!

Thats what they thought this year too...everybody from the coach down..You see what that got them !!
"greenfrog" Wrote:

Thats what they thought this year too...everybody from the coach down..You see what that got them !!

You seem to have a chip on you shoulder with Pike Central. They did turn things around tournament time. They were saving it they said.
I think it's going to come down to five teams fighting it out next year in the 15th with three of the top five coming from the 57th district. The 57th is going to be brutal next year. My preseason top five for next season are as follows.

1. Magoffin County
2. Pike Central
3. Paintsville
4. Belfry
5. Johnson Central

In my opinion either one of these teams could come out on top next year come March.
If Paintsville gets a certain "tansfer" that is suppose to be coming, then they will NOT be beat by anyone in the 15th, and the INCLUDES Magoffin County, Johnson Central, or Pike Central.
"Bill_Don" Wrote:If Paintsville gets a certain "tansfer" that is suppose to be coming, then they will NOT be beat by anyone in the 15th, and the INCLUDES Magoffin County, Johnson Central, or Pike Central.
Who would that certain "transfer" be Bill_Don?
Paintsville
Pike Central
Magoffin Co.
Johnson Central
Shelby Valley
MCHS is my pick to win it, and Ashley J Howard, Chelsea Jarrell or Ester Flemming are my picks for preseason player of the year. Cant go wrong with either of those three.
In my eyes there are about 6 teams that have a very good chance of taking the crown next year. Goffin, P. Central, Belfry, Valley- needs a few big girls, Paintsville, and J Central and thats in no particular order
PCC & Magoffin
Looks like Chelsee Jarrell wants to go out with a bang. She has been working hard and has lost 15 pounds in the last month. You can tell how much quicker she is on the softball field.

If she increases her verticle jump by 6-12 inches, no one will be able to stop her. Over the last month of the season she averaged over 17 points and 16 rebounds. What would those averages go up to with 6-12 inches in increased jumping ability? That's not to mention how much she improves skill wise. How dominate can she be next year?????
One thing is for sure, she will definately be MUCH stronger next year when me and the Arms twins get her in the weightroom with us this summer, not to mention me and Stuart Rutledge working with her and her skills, main focus on a "Jumo Hook"
"Bill_Don" Wrote:One thing is for sure, she will definately be MUCH stronger next year when me and the Arms twins get her in the weightroom with us this summer, not to mention me and Stuart Rutledge working with her and her skills, main focus on a "Jumo Hook"
Is a "Jumo Hook" anything like a JUMP hook? 8)
[b] IMO the top 5 picks in the 15th are
1. Paintsville
2. Maggoffin
3. Pike Central
4. Belfrey
5. Johnson Central
I think that this coming year will be paintsville's year for the upset. I mean if you look at last year's performance they were the only team in their district to really compete with Maggoffin and I believe that Maggoffin county will come in to the next season with the assumption that they are already the winners and it will just be handed to them. That will be Paintsville's way in the back door and when we all least expect it they will surprise everyone but their own fans. The russell girl that plays for them is an excellent player who i think is often over looked, she plays with the finese and maturity of a player beyond her years. As well as Paintsville has Jarrell and the Caroll sisters. Their talent also extends to their bench, and that is something that alot of teams can't say. Idea But hey that is just my opinion!
"numbaonestunna" Wrote:[b] IMO the top 5 picks in the 15th are
1. Paintsville
2. Maggoffin
3. Pike Central
4. Belfrey
5. Johnson Central
I think that this coming year will be paintsville's year for the upset. I mean if you look at last year's performance they were the only team in their district to really compete with Maggoffin and I believe that Maggoffin county will come in to the next season with the assumption that they are already the winners and it will just be handed to them. That will be Paintsville's way in the back door and when we all least expect it they will surprise everyone but their own fans. The russell girl that plays for them is an excellent player who i think is often over looked, she plays with the finese and maturity of a player beyond her years. As well as Paintsville has Jarrell and the Caroll sisters. Their talent also extends to their bench, and that is something that alot of teams can't say. Idea But hey that is just my oppion!

The only bench coach badwin played was some blair girl. Candy i think was her name. She used to go to central and play there but realized she wouldnt get to play wit us big cats sso she moved to paintsville. She played a lot off the bech and IMO she was not good at all. She didn't impress me in the least bit. She was weak, shot alot and didnt make any, and poor defense. Thats just what i think though, and i'm sure several people from over ehre at central and the people at paintsville would agree.
Pages: 1 2 3