Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville transfers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two more. Cheaters.
(05-31-2022, 11:25 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: [ -> ]Two more. Cheaters.
I’ll take the bait.   If they haven’t been in high school yet they are free to enroll in what ever high school they choose (until June 30th when I assume the new rule comes into effect). So can’t be a transfer if they haven’t been in high school yet.
What in the world went on at SV school this weekend? Who can blame sane parents from wanting their kids away from a zoo? You should shed your transfer police panties for some real police attire for a few days and get that debacle under control.
What happened at Valley? Enlighten us
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-01-2022, 02:15 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]What happened at Valley?  Enlighten us

Some distasteful senior pranks is the rumor
(06-01-2022, 05:34 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2022, 02:15 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]What happened at Valley?  Enlighten us

Tell us more
(06-01-2022, 07:18 PM)Mountain-man Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2022, 05:34 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]

Tell us more

What I heard were rumors and not from Shelby Valley folks so I won’t comment on what all I heard.
You verts cannot deny the transfers. Cheaters. Its laughable.
Paintsville just got a starter to transfer from Johnson Central.
First off I have no idea what a vert is.
Secondly some of the stuff that went on at SV this weekend needs to be handled by the law so I won’t discuss it, but it goes well beyond high school hijinks. But my question is this, were some of the main culprits allowed to play in their regional softball loss on Monday? If so those type of non disciplinary type behaviors is why no one wants to be apart of that school. Well that and the Nepotism that had been accruing over the last 4-5 years. But hopefully that might be over now, and that proud program can start to recover.

(06-01-2022, 09:12 PM)Spud6 Wrote: [ -> ]Paintsville just got a starter to transfer from Johnson Central.
He only cares about one school getting transfers. And specifically the girls basketball. Every other school and every other program could get 100 transfers but he would only focus on one. He’s bitter. Sad. Once again I’ll pray for you my man hopefully one day you can let that anger release from your innerds and be free to live a happy life.
(06-01-2022, 08:23 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: [ -> ]You verts cannot deny the transfers. Cheaters. Its laughable.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tons of people want to go to Pikeville. Tons of parents want their kids to go to Pikeville. The reasons why are many and obvious.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very smart decision for these young ladies, congrats to them.
(06-01-2022, 08:23 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: [ -> ]You verts cannot deny the transfers. Cheaters. Its laughable.
What is to deny its a true statement. Maybe one day a kid will actually want to transfer to whatever school you are a fan of.
Loading up for Bear. If ya can’t beatem, joinem.
looks like anyone can get away with lying cheating etc here. would never have dreamed this.
True talent of a coach is to take a team and make them winners. Not take winners and make a team.
The tears continue to fall like rain and taste like ice cream.
(06-16-2022, 08:37 PM)Love4theGM Wrote: [ -> ]True talent of a coach is to take a team and make them winners. Not take winners and make a team.
So you’re saying the transfers have won before going to Pikeville?  I don’t think so. They weren’t winners until they put on the Maroon.
Pikeville has it rolling right now in all sports. Kids want to be part of that. Coaches and facilities combined with support from community
We will see how the tears fall in about 5 years when the illegal cheating liars at Pikeville cycles through the current cheating classes.
Pikeville is attractive to athletes and parents because of their academic excellence, top notch sports programs and great facilities. Pikeville doesn’t have to recruit. Their program and school, as well as great community support, recruits for them. By far the majority of the time schools and coaches get a bad rap for “recruiting” when actually they are a magnet for talent, which makes recruiting unnecessary.
It is a nice school and all but look at all the kids that have came in over the years. They have a few recruiting coordinators. They just aren’t on paper. But in reality, parents can send their kids where they want and when they want. Not all Pikevilles fault.
A " few"? That's a very nice way to put it.
(06-19-2022, 11:10 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]It is a nice school and all but look at all the kids that have came in over the years.  They have a few recruiting coordinators.  They just aren’t on paper.  But in reality, parents can send their kids where they want and when they want.  Not all Pikevilles fault.
"Nice school and all"

Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin

The weather report for today is 100% chance of heavy tears.
No JP, no tears here. Good luck to Pikeville. Others recruit to.
jet pilot wont comment on the few recruiters comment. He/she may be one of them. One things for sure, without the recruits Orem could not win.
Is there proof of recruiting? Every time a kid transfers to a school doesn't mean they were recruited.
(06-20-2022, 07:14 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: [ -> ]Is there proof of recruiting? Every time a kid transfers to a school doesn't mean they were recruited.
The proof is in the championships won. Kids are wanting the easiest way possible and that is to jump on winners team. No person is recruiting it is the success that comes with what’s happening right now at Pikeville.
(06-20-2022, 07:03 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: [ -> ]jet pilot wont comment on the few recruiters comment. He/she may be one of them. One things for sure, without the recruits Orem could not win.
Too stupid to comment on. Zero evidence, 100% teardrops.
Pages: 1 2