Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Guards In the 15th Varsity and JV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1 elisha justice
2 Devin Burchett
3 landon slone
4 zach ramey
play_maker Wrote:1 elisha justice
2 Devin Burchett
3 landon slone
4 zach ramey

Lets try this list instead.

Elisha Justice
Jordan Bell

I dont know if Landon even plays guard, he might be a shooting guard, but I dont think I would rate him with Elisha or Bell in ball handling.
Who is Zach Ramey?
he is a 10th grader this is the 1st yr his parents have let him play he is unreal.
Never heard of him.
you will this yr i have seen him play in summer ball and heard he will blow up
No one else has heard of this Ramey kid, he's in 10th and hasn't played ball before? Good luck catching up to what all the other people learned 5 years ago.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:No one else has heard of this Ramey kid, he's in 10th and hasn't played ball before? Good luck catching up to what all the other people learned 5 years ago.
He's a nice player who really works on his game all the time. His parent just never allowed him to play for the school. He played some with the team this summer and did really well. He gets a lot of fastbreak points and steals.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Lets try this list instead.

Elisha Justice
Jordan Bell

I dont know if Landon even plays guard, he might be a shooting guard, but I dont think I would rate him with Elisha or Bell in ball handling.

Actually, Landon is listed on ESPN.com as a SF.
im goin to have to say Elisha is the best PG in the district. Jordan Bell can handle really good too. I would have to say the second list is accurate.
Elisha Justice and Logan Bryant are two of the top guards in the 15th, along with Matt Clevenger, Jordan Bell, and Landon Slone.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Elisha Justice and Logan Bryant are two of the top guards in the 15th, along with Matt Clevenger, Jordan Bell, and Landon Slone.

i agree. i totally forgot about Logan even playing.
play_maker Wrote:1 elisha justice
2 Devin Burchett
3 landon slone
4 zach ramey
Elisha and Landon are miles ahead of these two from Pikeville. I assume this was a joke posted by a Pikeville fan. However, when Matt Clevenger plays within himself, he can be mentioned in the same breath as these two. Burchett will be a good player someday but has no experience yet. Ramey is a welcomed edition to the Pikeville bench because they need depth but he won't contribute at the varsity level this year.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Elisha Justice and Logan Bryant are two of the top guards in the 15th, along with Matt Clevenger, Jordan Bell, and Landon Slone.
Logan is a good defensive player, but offensively, he's not even close to some of the other guards around. Too many mistakes.
Tyler Hunley is a good guard
I believe Case from BL has to be mentioned within the top 5. My Top 5 looks like this in no order:
*Elisha Justice
*Jordan Bell
*Blake Bundy
*Brenan Case
*Logan Bryant
Don't forget about Alex Hammonds from AC.
Yes I agree, Hammonds is right up there with the other 5 I mentioned as well.......However, Hammonds will be carrying a lot heavier load this year leading a much younger team than last years team. It will be a test of how well he is, although I believe if he can get this years team to compete, then IMO he's right there in the mix of things when it comes to top guards....I just don't see it happening this year.
OnCeABobcat Wrote:Yes I agree, Hammonds is right up there with the other 5 I mentioned as well.......However, Hammonds will be carrying a lot heavier load this year leading a much younger team than last years team. It will be a test of how well he is, although I believe if he can get this years team to compete, then IMO he's right there in the mix of things when it comes to top guards....I just don't see it happening this year.
I guess only time will tell.Wink
Panther Thunder Wrote:He's a nice player who really works on his game all the time. His parent just never allowed him to play for the school. He played some with the team this summer and did really well. He gets a lot of fastbreak points and steals.

he does work on his game alot. being his neighbor, my phone rings off the hook and doorbell rings alot and its him wanting to shoot ball or go play at the YMCA.

his parents are the main part of this your right. Only a sophomore, if he keeps it up that kid has a bright future
[B][quote=If...Then]he does work on his game alot. being his neighbor, my phone rings off the hook and doorbell rings alot and its him wanting to shoot ball or go play at the YMCA.

I am also his neighbor he does put alot of work in his game.
OffTheHook Wrote:Actually, Landon is listed on ESPN.com as a SF.

i'm pretty sure landon isn't listed in ESPN as anything.....considering ESPN uses rivals.com as their recruiting center.....landon isn't listed in their either......if he is show me the link i would like to see it for myself.....but don't waste ur time i know their isnt one
dylan adkins could be one of the best jv guards in the region
play_maker Wrote:you will this yr i have seen him play in summer ball and heard he will blow up
He blows up on the court? WOW! that could get messy. LOL!!!!!!!!
play_maker Wrote:I am also his neighbor he does put alot of work in his game.
How does a neighbor live in his house and sleep in his bed?? lol Smile
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:dylan adkins could be one of the best jv guards in the region

Dylan plays 2 guard ramey is the 1
Panther Thunder Wrote:How does a neighbor live in his house and sleep in his bed?? lol Smile

Thats has nothing to do with watching him when he is playin
Panther Thunder Wrote:How does a neighbor live in his house and sleep in his bed?? lol Smile

he simply just lives in HIS house and sleeps in HIS bed. LOL
play_maker Wrote:Dylan plays 2 guard ramey is the 1
I didnt post that comment. There was a "Moose" sighting at my home earlier tonight if you know what I mean. LOL!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I didnt post that comment. There was a "Moose" sighting at my home earlier tonight if you know what I mean. LOL!!!!
Well, how is RAEKWON? lol that's what you get for leaving your computer open with a member with a criminal record on BGR on at your house LOL.
Pages: 1 2