Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County Freshman Brock Driver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boyle freshman Brock Driver offered a scholarship by UK today!
Wow! What an accomplishment!
(05-19-2022, 09:13 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]Boyle freshman Brock Driver offered a scholarship by UK today!
#builtbyboyle
Is that Tony Driver that played at Notre Dames son?
(05-19-2022, 10:22 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Is that Tony Driver that played at Notre Dames son?

I doubt it, in all honesty I wasn’t sure who he was I had to ask my Daughter about him she’s a Sophomore at Boyle and she told me what she knew I believe he plays RB/TE LB/DE  he’s listed as an athlete class of 25 was also offered bye EKU earlier this week.
(05-19-2022, 10:34 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2022, 10:22 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]Is that Tony Driver that played at Notre Dames son?

I doubt it, in all honesty I wasn’t sure who he was I had to ask my Daughter about him she’s a Sophomore at Boyle and she told me what she knew I believe he plays RB/TE LB/DE  he’s listed as an athlete class of 25 was also offered bye EKU earlier this week.
Did he not play this year?
He played JV his older brother used to play here in Frankfort so I recognized his family. He looks the part.
Congrats to this young man…
(05-20-2022, 08:56 AM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]He played JV his older brother used to play here in Frankfort so I recognized his family. He looks the part.

He is a freshman playing JV and got an offer from Kentucky? That’s crazy
He is 6'2 205 Freshman that plays RB and LB for the Rebels. He is a young freshman at that because he just turned 15. Tony Driver is his uncle. His dad is Randy Driver who played at UK. His older brother Ezarious throws discus for UK currently. He got varsity reps but did not start for the rebels.
Dang, in the DNA. Kids got a big time future ahead of him.
Randy was a helluva player at Glasgow if I recall correctly.
Randy ended his career at Kentucky state I believe,
(05-20-2022, 08:56 AM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]He played JV his older brother used to play here in Frankfort so I recognized his family. He looks the part.

Ezarious Roller was his older brother he played with my son at Boyle from 6th or 7th grade until they graduated in 2020.
(05-21-2022, 12:47 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]

Ezarious Roller was his older brother he played with my son at Boyle from 6th or 7th grade until they graduated in 2020.
I would guess 8th grade. He was a qb for elkhorn middle school at one time. But that could have been his 6th grade year. He was a big kid. We hated to lose him.
Sos he did not start on the varsity team, yet got a scholarship offer from U.K. I am assuming they see a ton of potential there. That is an amazing accomplishment for him. Congrats. Hopefully, he will do the right thing and commit to Eastern, though.
"Driver" and "Roller" great football names