Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Which is better? College or NBA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think college is much better, because they are playing just for the love of the game, and they are not spoiled like most NBA stars. but that is what i think.
College is better because the kids have some heart. The NBA is all about money. In college they play defense, in the NBA they go up and down the court shooting no defense at all.

BallaBaby

College is much better, I think it's more exciting too. I would rahter watch College than the NBA any day!
College. NBA has sucked since Jordan left. When Jordan left, the heart of the game left.
College is much better this kids practice as hard as they can and they play as hard as they can they will shed blood for that extra strength they need to win. In the NBA its all about the money and not for the game.
College.....I think youall have covered all the reasons why.
def. nba, u play a sport and even if u sit on the bench u still make a million a year, what could be sweeter
College all the way....
College
College, because on any given night a team could win in the NBA. In college a team can dominate.
VonWafer_FSU Wrote:def. nba, u play a sport and even if u sit on the bench u still make a million a year, what could be sweeter

You know, I'm beginning to think you just post to disagree with the majority most of the time. :wink:
College. The only time the NBA has ever been better than college basketball IMO is when Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, and Dominique Wilkins played. That's when the NBA was at it's best.

Nowadays in the NBA, money is an issue, teams don't play team ball, there is absolutely no heart and is no love for the game. During college basketball, you can always count on teams playing hard and striving to win. It's so much more interesting to watch. I mean who wants to watch players play that don't even want to be there in the first place? They are just out there to play to earn their paychecks.
College
If I had to choose, college...
College for all the above answers.
College for many reasons:
Bitter Rivalries
More Upsets
Play for love not money
college players play for love and only love, the big dance is one of my favorite times of the year.
but nba, players play for money, some for love and money. But I still enjoy seeing some nice dunks and long 3's, certain teams are starting to play harder now also.

But anyways, college...lol
i agree with theswag. i think that in the ncaa the guys play with heart. they want to win to feel good, make themselves and their team look good too, but they dont get paid a million dollars to sit on the bench. they work hard to show their coaches that they can and will play hard. in the nba even if you are the last pick and you sit on the bench every game of the season you will be making more money than the average joe that goes out here and works every day of their life to make enough to give a good life to their families. i enjoy seeing the guys in the ncaa play more anyway.

lol another thing that they have going for them is that they are younger and cuter than most of the guys in the nba Tongue