Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central's New facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is old news but can anyone clue me in on what all Johnson Central got football wise. They got a whole new facility right? i havent made it down there this year to check it out. if anyone has any pitures of it please post them id love to see what it looks like.
thanks.
i thought that they just got a new field and some visitors bleachers...but the field is turf.
could be.. i wasnt sure Thanks for the input.
BlueOval97 Wrote:This is old news but can anyone clue me in on what all Johnson Central got football wise. They got a whole new facility right? i havent made it down there this year to check it out. if anyone has any pitures of it please post them id love to see what it looks like.
thanks.

This past summer they replaced the field with turf and added vistor bleachers as 85-blue said, they are also working on replacing the baseball field which is next to the football field. After this season is over they are going to demolish the home bleachers and construct the new bleachers closer to the field and complete the track around the field.
What exactly is going to be next to the bleachers on the left hand side facing the old Kroger's? I saw a foundation being built and wasn't sure if that would be like a player's lounge, future site of a concession stand or something. But the field is amazing and am really looking forward to the closer bleachers. Its not a bad seat the way it is now, but I'm the type that likes to be up close to the action, so I normally end up walking out on the track next to the BBQ pit.