Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Senior Standouts!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright People, who are some of your teams best Seniors. The voice of the team, the ones that all the others turn to, the ones you can turn to with less than a min. to go and no timeouts............Sorry, I got caught up in the moment!

:pirategir
Tyler Jones from Russell
DEVIL89 Wrote:Tyler Jones from Russell

+1 The coaches and I talked about him last night.
Midee1 Wrote:+1 The coaches and I talked about him last night.

????????????????????
blitz43 Wrote:????????????????????

I am agreeing with Devil89 and stating that the coaches and I were talking about him last night at the Kiwanis Bowl game.
Dustin May.
Midee1 Wrote:I am agreeing with Devil89 and stating that the coaches and I were talking about him last night at the Kiwanis Bowl game.
OK....I'm a little slow sometimes...lolBig Grin
Coty Roberts from Lawrence Co this kid practices just like he plays the game 100% all the time I don't think I have ever seen this young man just taking it easy for even one play if he's out their then it's 100% . And any body that has seen him would have to agree. Good luck to Coty were ever he decides to play at next year.:Clap:
Honakers for P-ville
BelfryPirates Wrote:Dustin May.

I agree 110%. PLaying against him last year, i saw a very strong athlete, he was probably one of the most polite people ive ever seen on a football field. he would do his thing at 110% then tell his opponent good job after the play. thats great sportsmanship and makes a great all around athlete. Plus he is a hoss.
Senior FB Jordan Howard at Magoffin is the standout.
Pikeville's #5 Ted Honaker

Also Belfry's #20 Dustin May
SC's #6 adam dials