Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Andrew Elkins (Belfry's QB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know much about it, but I just got word that he was in an accident tonight, and has been flown out to Huntington.. don't know what happened.. but please everyone pray..
Prayers are with him and his family from Prestonsburg.
Our Prayers are with Andrew his family and his teammates.
Prayers to him and his family from Flatwoods.
My prayer's go with him and his family and also to all of the BELFRY family, please keep us informed with any news.
Is this confirmed?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Is this confirmed?

no its not confirmed.. but this was told to me from one of the firefighters on the fire dept..
God speed son and HE hold you in his hands..........Prayers and support from Russell Red Devils.
I just spoke with family, Andrew is fine as a fiddle, not even a scratch....he was involved in an accident and the person driving the other vehicle was flown out....Im glad Andrew is O.K. but lets pray for the other fellow. This is confirmed
Pirate4Life Wrote:I just spoke with family Andrew is fine as a fiddle, not even a scratch....he was involved in an accident and the person driving the other vehicle was flown out....Im glad Andrew is O.K. but lets pray for the other fellow. This is confirmed

good.. i'm glad he is okay... any word on the person who was flown out?
WHEW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets us remember the other driver.. and pray for them also....
Broken Leg for the other driver. Yes ,Lets pray for him.
could we get a mod to change the title.. so it doesn't alarm anyone
mrfootball03 Wrote:could we get a mod to change the title.. so it doesn't alarm anyone

Thats a great ideal. I didn't know they could do that.
mrfootball03 Ive had several calls tonight asking about Andrews condition so don't think your alone with the whole Andrew getting flown out thing. I don't want you to feel bad about the thread. Trust me I understand
Pirate4Life Wrote:mrfootball03 Ive had several calls tonight asking about Andrews condition so don't think your alone with the whole Andrew getting flown out thing. I don't want you to feel bad about the thread. Trust me I understand

ah, I just wanted to let everyone know so they could pray.. better safe then sorry.. still not good anyone getting flown out
Classy
Pirate4Life Wrote:Broken Leg for the other driver. Yes ,Lets pray for him.

I was there andrew wasn't injured, probably will be a little sore today, as for the other person, we had to extricate them, they was in pretty bad shape, every bone in both legs was broken... Thank god Andrew wasn't hurt...
mrfootball03 Wrote:could we get a mod to change the title.. so it doesn't alarm anyone

I'll get it...

It freaked me out