Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1993 Mustang Cobra for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1993 Mustang Cobra
Only 4,997 Cobra's made in 1993. Only year of the Fox body Cobra.
This car is 1 of 1007 Vibrant Red with Grey leather.

The entire top end of the motor was rebuilt several years ago. All new parts. Car has been driven less than 1500 miles since then.

Brodix ST 5.0 aluminum heads
Custom grind Comp Cam
Cobra Intake
65mm throttle body
76 Pro M mass air
March Cold Air Kit
24 lb Motorsport injectors kit
Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator with gauge
Phenolic Spacer
3 core radiator
Black Magic electric fan
BBK long tube headers & off road h pipe
195 lph fuel pump
[SIZE=2]4:10 Motorsport gear
[SIZE=2]Hotchkiss Caster camber plates
[SIZE=2]Motorsport lowering springs
[SIZE=2]Aluminum battery box
New Optima Red top battery
[SIZE=2]Hurst shifter
[SIZE=2]March billet front of the motor kit
[SIZE=2]MSD Blaster coil
[SIZE=2]"Cobra" valve covers
[SIZE=2]New Ford Motorsport: lifters, rollers, pushrods, timing chain, ...etc
[SIZE=2]Ford Motorsport "blue" 1.6 roller rockers
[SIZE=2]Autometer Phantom adjustable Monster Tach w/ shift light
[SIZE=2]VDO vent mounted Oil, Water, and Voltage gauges

Car has new Nitto NT555's up front and new Nitto Drag Radials out back. Tires have less than 1500 miles and are in perfect condition. New brakes with high end carbon metallic pads and new slotted heavy duty rotors. Original 93 cobra wheels and caps.

Mileage shows 94,XXX miles on the odometer, but is much less because the 4:10 gear made the speedo register high for years. Car probably has 70K original miles. Car has clean title and was only involved in minor fender bender about 7 years ago in which the bumber cover and passenger fender were replaced at which time the car was repainted. paint and body are in good shape. Minor nicks on the front of the car from normal driving. This car has been stored indoors and hasn't seen rain in almost 10 years. The only thing this car needs is a new parking brake cable. The AC has been removed along with the fog lights and bracket. I have all these parts and will be included in the sale of the car.

This car runs strong and pulls like a freight train. Serious buyers only please. PM me for additional questions.

Asking $12,500.
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Just my opinion, but there's no way you're going to sell a '93 Mustang for $12,000 +
one listed on ebay selling for $20,000. thanks for your opinion.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Just my opinion, but there's no way you're going to sell a '93 Mustang for $12,000 +

With the mileage it may be a touch high but due to the limited production it will bring good money. Probably would have brought more bone stock with less miles.
Whats the location of the car?
The car is in Lexington.
A buddy of mine had a mustang that sounds alot like yours he just sold recently just curious.
Its got alot of stuff done to it... I dont have job therefore i couldn't afford such a good car!
I'd like to see a picture of it
still got it?

I just sold a powerdyne xb-1 supercharger that would have went great with it. made 14lbs on my old 5.0 with bolt ons.

I'm always dealing in 5.0 stuff... so if you need anything, just let me know, if you still have it and are keeping it that is.