Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Freshmen In The 59th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear some names. Who does everyone think they are?
i think it would be:

1.Jake Mclannahan (i cant spell sorry)
2.Taylor Ratliff
3.Trey Roberts
4.Rusty Roberts
5.Noah Hamilton
6.Christian Bartley
7.Jacob Robinson
8.the rest probably from East Ridge or Pikeville
what about the REALLY tall guy that played for EC last year?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:what about the REALLY tall guy that played for EC last year?

thats Jake Mclannahan
oh haha, I didn't know his name I just remember seeing him play. One or two of the pikeville jr.high players went to a different high school, am I correct?
Clark Keene should be up there hes from Pikeville..
SVHSWildcat22 Wrote:i think it would be:

2.Taylor Ratliff
3.Trey Roberts
4.Rusty Roberts
5.Noah Hamilton
6.Christian Bartley
7.Jacob Robinson

can agree with some of that list, but the McClanahan kid is just plain sorry. No way is he #1. The Ratliff kid from Pikeville can play rings around him. I watched McClanahan play last year, and when he runs outta steam, he doesnt even attempt to run up and down the floor. Stands under the basket with his hands down at his sides like theyre taped down or something, and really doesn't get physical with anyone. Also lacks the ability to put a body on someone and block them out. He will grow as an athelete though and become a great high school player I'm sure of it, but as for him being one of the best in the 15th, just dont see it happening anytime soon. Maybe if he can get someone to work with him on footwork, speed, and getting him a few moves, then I can see top in the 15th, untill then, he's just not a high caliber player in my opinion
in my above post i meant 59th and also. The McClanahan kid has a great touch when he shoots and can sink foul shots pretty well. What about the #40 kid that played for EC that ran Halfback for EC in football. I though he was a pretty good basketball player. Or that Hobo kid from Pikeville that everyone talked about last year?
coach Jason Booher threw the Roberts brothers off the team today. so Shelby Valley has about 2 good freshmen. Jacob Robinson and (if he dont ball hog) Kevin Tackett
Coach Cline Wrote:in my above post i meant 59th and also. The McClanahan kid has a great touch when he shoots and can sink foul shots pretty well. What about the #40 kid that played for EC that ran Halfback for EC in football. I though he was a pretty good basketball player. Or that Hobo kid from Pikeville that everyone talked about last year?
the hobo kid went to Pike Central, and the EC player you are talking about is a Ratliff.
What happened to the Roberts kids?
5timechamp Wrote:What happened to the Roberts kids?

the coach got mad and told them to leave practice. they're still on the team. one is suspended and i haven't heard from the other one.
SVHSWildcat22 Wrote:i think it would be:

2.Taylor Ratliff
3.Trey Roberts
4.Rusty Roberts
5.Noah Hamilton
6.Christian Bartley
7.Jacob Robinson

i think they are both good but in my opinion rusty roberts is alittle better than his brother..but like i said only my opinion
player#33 Wrote:i think they are both good but in my opinion rusty roberts is alittle better than his brother..but like i said only my opinion

i would say your right. Because now Trey is suspended. Nobody knows when he's coming back.
Vols01 Wrote:Clark Keene should be up there hes from Pikeville..

he quit for baseball
SVHSWildcat22 Wrote:i would say your right. Because now Trey is suspended. Nobody knows when he's coming back.

why?
If...Then Wrote:why?

he gets in trouble alot at school.
If...Then Wrote:he quit for baseball
No he didn't. What is the deal with you and the Keene boys quitting and playing baseball?