Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: It's that time of year again....let's hear your ghost stories.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone loves a good scary story. So let's hear your own personal ghost tales.

Please post your own experiences here. Do not change the names to some scary movie you saw.

Let us know where you were, who was there, and what happened.

I'll post some of mine later....I've got class this morning Sad
No stories here, and I'm glad. If I saw a ghost I wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks.
Until I have an experience with a ghost, I just don't believe in them. But that is until I actually have an encounter which I haven't.
The only kind of ghostly experience I've had was when I went to the old Floyd County Courthouse, and if you haven't been there, there is a jail on the top floor. So one of my friends was helping some guys remodel it, they sent him to clean the top floor which used to be the jail, so me and one of my other friends had took him some food and we decided to give ourselves a tour of the jail, so we walked around to one of the cells, and I went in to check it out and as I walked back out I heard the door slowly closing, knowing that a 100+ pound steel door couldn't close itself, so I turned around and it had closed and I got the hell outta dodge, QUICK!

That was the only ghostly encounter I've ever had.