Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Camaro5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So are they ever going to come out with this fifth generation Camaro or not?
I've been wondering that too. i thought it was supposed to come out in 2008. i guess we'll see.
The Camaro is actually coming out in the fall edition of cars in 2008.
It's coming out soon, but the new Challenger is going to be the car to go for.
BCFan Wrote:It's coming out soon, but the new Challenger is going to be the car to go for.

Amen. The new Challenger is just sick looking.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Fea...d=108756#5
Midee1 Wrote:Amen. The new Challenger is just sick looking.

Its beautiful!
Midee1 Wrote:Amen. The new Challenger is just sick looking.

I WILL own that car. I have made that commitment to myself. I work too hard, too far underground NOT to own that car, lol..you all can have your Camaros, Mustangs, yatty yatty yatta, but I will own a new Challenger..my dream car has always been a '70 Challenger, and this is the cheap way to own it, lol..the most amazing modern retro car Ive ever seen..
Wow that is sweet to! I'll take one of each please haha
Looks good...
Here is the next generation Camaro for comparison. I like the lines of the Challenger more because they are not as stark. The retro Camaro does not do the 67-69 justice.
You can trade your stang in on that new challenger midee haha
TOMCAT06 Wrote:You can trade your stang in on that new challenger midee haha

Trust me I would LOVE to.

I can honestly say that I hate that Mustang more than any other car I have ever owned in my life and I have owned a bunch and many were pieces of junk.

I drive that Mustang about once a week about a mile to the gas station and back. That's only because my wife won't put gas in her own car.
haha i've never been a big fan of mustangs either!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:haha i've never been a big fan of mustangs either!

I love Mustangs. I have owned several. My favorites are the Fox bodies. I love the look of our new one. It is a beautiful car but it is mechanically a piece of junk.
I love the 1973 Chevy Citations, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kidding, I would take either one!
I meant the 82 Edition of the Citation..The wood Grain interior..and heck
exterior for that matter, LOL!
I would take the Challenger or the Camaro, it dosent matter to me. There both sharp looking cars
Midee1 Wrote:I love Mustangs. I have owned several. My favorites are the Fox bodies. I love the look of our new one. It is a beautiful car but it is mechanically a piece of junk.

The fox bodies are sharp I'll admit. Seems like a lot of newer cars have they're fair amount of problems. I guess it keeps there pockets fat fixing the cars they sale lol
I like the camaro its sharp
Midee1 Wrote:I love Mustangs. I have owned several. My favorites are the Fox bodies. I love the look of our new one. It is a beautiful car but it is mechanically a piece of junk.

Uh, what?
I perfer the new camaro that car is nice I like the new camaro in the transformers movie.
Midee1 Wrote:Here is the next generation Camaro for comparison. I like the lines of the Challenger more because they are not as stark. The retro Camaro does not do the 67-69 justice.
Thats the best looking Camaro since 69'
NEXT Wrote:Uh, what?

The one we have is a giant hunk of junk.

Amun-Ra Wrote:Thats the best looking Camaro since 69'

Personally I would take any of the camaro's made over the new one but that is just me.
Here ya go.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I WILL own that car. I have made that commitment to myself. I work too hard, too far underground NOT to own that car, lol..you all can have your Camaros, Mustangs, yatty yatty yatta, but I will own a new Challenger..my dream car has always been a '70 Challenger, and this is the cheap way to own it, lol..the most amazing modern retro car Ive ever seen..

I'm definitely either going to own it or a Mustang GT, i'm just going to have to wait a few months after my birthday for it to be released...
I wonder about that man who bought the last production Camaro. He paid like 400k for it. I would think that would lower the value of his investment.
Hey mom and dad, might be a good graduation present for me!!!!!