Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the latest transfers in to Perry, Slone QB, Combs WR, Thomas LB, plus the returners, does anyone think they can compete with letcher or Johnson next year?  How far can coach Dixon lead the commodores this year?
Johnson county will still have running clock on them.
(04-10-2022, 10:59 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]With the latest transfers in to Perry, Slone QB, Combs WR, Thomas LB, plus the returners, does anyone think they can compete with letcher or Johnson next year?  How far can coach Dixon lead the commodores this year?

no
I wouldn’t put them in the category of 1st or 2nd. Even with the transfers it’s not impossible to finish last in this district. Very very tough.
(04-11-2022, 06:31 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn’t put them in the category of 1st or 2nd. Even with the transfers it’s not impossible to finish last in this district. Very very tough.
Yea I didn’t think they could compete for the top spot, but I figured they may be more competitive this year then the past couple under Dixon, Slone looks like he has the tools to be a nice QB
Hearing there’s another possible transfer for the sores, hint: he’s from Leslie ..

(04-17-2022, 11:10 AM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]Hearing there’s another possible transfer for the dores, hint: he’s from Leslie ..
(04-10-2022, 10:59 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]With the latest transfers in to Perry, Slone QB, Combs WR, Thomas LB, plus the returners, does anyone think they can compete with letcher or Johnson next year?  How far can coach Dixon lead the commodores this year?
Perry lost several play makers from last year. A few of which were big time players for them on both sides of the ball. Not to mention Eldridge who could flip flop the field with his leg. The new additions may be nice but Johnson central and letcher will still have a running clock on them in my opinion.
(04-18-2022, 06:47 AM)Rookieoftheyear Wrote: [ -> ]
Perry lost several play makers from last year. A few of which were big time players for them on both sides of the ball. Not to mention Eldridge who could flip flop the field with his leg. The new additions may be nice but Johnson central and letcher will still have a running clock on them in my opinion.
Yea I agree, especially Johnson central. I do think Perry can possibly play with letcher though.  Guess time will tell.