Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: California Fires 300,000 Evacuated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know if some of Kentucky's firefighters have
gone to help with these fires? I've seen big fires on
the news before, but these seem much worse than any I
remember. The news footage is unreal. From Malibu to
San Diego it looks like one big line of hot fires.
This is devastating to Californians i feel so bad for them, i would go help the Firefighters in a minute if i could. i think that the president should be mobilizing, all kinds of support but to me it doesnt seem like he is doing much but being there patting people on the back. as for kentucky firefighters i havent heard anything about any going. not sure though.
Did anyone notice the difference in how people responded at Qualcomm Stadium is San Diego as opposed to the Super Dome in New Orleans after Katrina?

California is a shining example of what is right with America and Louisianna is a dark and dreary example of what is wrong with America.

The town I lived in while in the service Powway, California was completely evacuated.

After seeing how people came together I missed California.
The is a news story now about an arsonist that was shot dead by the police when he was caught in the act.
I would count this as a natural disaster.

Familys of lost ones are in my prayers.
I was in Silver Lakes (just outside of Barstow) this past week ridin and I could see the smoke...Barstow is about 100 miles from San Diego..