Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Aug 19 vs. North Laurel
Aug 26 @ Knox Central
Sep 2 - BYE
Sep 9 @ Lincoln County
Sep 16 vs. Whitley County
Sep 23 vs. McCreary Central*
Sep 30 @ Rockcastle County*
Oct 7 @ Garrard County*
Oct 14 vs. Pulaski County
Oct 21 vs. Estill County*
Oct 28 @ Harlan County

*District
8-2 or 7-3 .. drop one to pulaski and north laurel then a chance we slip up somewhere else
I can see that being doable.
8-2 at least
District champs and untouched in district play, but other than that it may be 8-2 or 7-3. North, pulaski co, Lincoln co, and a Harlan County are talented enough to knock this team off. Bell county kids are working hard but lose ALOT.
(04-05-2022, 08:04 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]8-2 or 7-3 .. drop one to pulaski and north laurel then a chance we slip up somewhere else

You have a horrible team if the lowly North Laurel Jaguars can beat you
Don't forget, the Larkeys are back in Rockcastle. That could very easily be another loss for Bell, they are the Larkeys !!
(04-13-2022, 07:42 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2022, 08:04 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]8-2 or 7-3 .. drop one to pulaski and north laurel then a chance we slip up somewhere else

you just lost your dc .. you think you guys beat south this year or not
(04-13-2022, 09:24 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]

you just lost your dc .. you think you guys beat south this year or not

it's pretty bad  that Bobcats and Corbinites know more about Whitley County football than I do. Everything seems to be a top secret Smile

North is big and strong and deep, Bell has guys that got minimum minutes last year starting at almost every position but RB and LB. First game of the year. There’s a lot of factors that go into it. Bell maybe could beat the jaguars in november or october but too much fresh meat for me to give a definite on north. Pulaski is a toss up IMO.
(04-14-2022, 09:52 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]

North is big and strong and deep, Bell has guys that got minimum minutes last year starting at almost every position but RB and LB. First game of the year. There’s a lot of factors that go into it. Bell maybe could beat the jaguars in november or october but too much fresh meat for me to give a definite on north. Pulaski is a toss up IMO.

North Laurel is mediocre at best
(04-16-2022, 04:29 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]

Why so much hate on north laurel, what did they do to make bell co mad?
(04-17-2022, 07:04 PM)Fan of many Wrote: [ -> ]

Not much hate other than PJ, but north beat bell last year in a knockout drag out game in overtime that came down to the last play. It was a wake up call for the group of kids who road coat tails for a couple years and told them it’s they’re time to get up and fight. And they did. Now there’s another bunch that hasn’t had that gut punch just yet. Maybe north is mediocre idk but i just see it being tougher than imagined.
District will be interesting with new leadership at Garrard Co now and at Rock. Both school have hired some pretty dang good coaches, and those schools won in spite of it in the past.
(04-19-2022, 11:37 AM)ironfist13 Wrote: [ -> ]District will be interesting with new leadership at Garrard Co now and at Rock. Both school have hired some pretty dang good coaches, and those schools won in spite of it in the past.
Really, Bell has won every district game since the redistricting except one at rock during a covid breakout. Even then that was the best rock team in a long while and have resettled back to avg. Is there hope these guys can pull these programs together for “fun” in the district, especially this season? Can’t imagine rock getting back to the program of old.
(04-19-2022, 11:37 AM)ironfist13 Wrote: [ -> ]District will be interesting with new leadership at Garrard Co now and at Rock. Both school have hired some pretty dang good coaches, and those schools won in spite of it in the past.

rock will finish third in the district no worries about them rock took a step back with their new coach .. garrard may be pretty tough if some of the things i've heard about them are true ..
(04-20-2022, 09:38 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]

rock will finish third in the district no worries about them rock took a step back with their new coach .. garrard may be pretty tough if some of the things i've heard about them are true ..
Does anyone know the name of the Garrard kid who is pretty much super man. I thought he was possibly a soph last year. Mr do everything. I was wondering cause he deserves his credit.
(04-20-2022, 11:29 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2022, 09:38 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]

Does anyone know the name of the Garrard kid who is pretty much super man. I thought he was possibly a soph last year. Mr do everything. I was wondering cause he deserves his credit.

quisinberry .. probably spelled that wrong .. he is a freshman he took the covid year he is a very nice player .. had almost damn near 500 yards on us last season
(04-20-2022, 09:08 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
Really, Bell has won every district game since the redistricting except one at rock during a covid breakout. Even then that was the best rock team in a long while and have resettled back to avg. Is there hope these guys can pull these programs together for “fun” in the district, especially this season? Can’t imagine rock getting back to the program of old.
Did I say anything about Bell…? No, I said the district will be interesting and it will….like someone else said the kid at Garrard torched Bell last year, and maybe with better coaching GC pulls the win out! 
Rock will better than in years past I think.  idk about Estill (They had Bell beat at home last year truth be told but…ifs and buts, right!?) IDK anything about  McCreary or Jackson Co.  

We all know KY HS football revolves around Bell Co and Dudley…..

I don't hate anybody. I'm in Whitley County Smile
(04-20-2022, 11:37 PM)ironfist13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2022, 09:08 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
Did I say anything about Bell…? No, I said the district will be interesting and it will….like someone else said the kid at Garrard torched Bell last year, and maybe with better coaching GC pulls the win out! 
Rock will better than in years past I think.  idk about Estill (They had Bell beat at home last year truth be told but…ifs and buts, right!?) IDK anything about  McCreary or Jackson Co.  

We all know KY HS football revolves around Bell Co and Dudley…..
Until someone beats them in the district, then this district should revolve around bell county. The reason 3a Football revolves around belfry, they win.

No one takes North Laurel serious enough to hate them….I do wish Coach Chappell the best of luck though maybe he can change that.
(04-22-2022, 02:13 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2022, 07:42 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]You have a horrible team if the lowly North Laurel Jaguars can beat you

No one takes North Laurel serious enough to hate them….I do wish Coach Chappell the best of luck though maybe he can change that.
Bell Co is one of the premier programs in the state and area, they have earned that.
(04-23-2022, 10:50 AM)Fan of many Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2022, 02:13 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2022, 09:52 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]North is big and strong and deep, Bell has guys that got minimum minutes last year starting at almost every position but RB and LB. First game of the year. There’s a lot of factors that go into it. Bell maybe could beat the jaguars in november or october but too much fresh meat for me to give a definite on north. Pulaski is a toss up IMO.

Bell Co is one of the premier programs in the state and area, they have earned that.

So what’s your point, while I’ll disagree and say that Bell Co has an extraordinary coach and are capable of winning district / region every year, I think most their fans will agree that this version of Bell Co is not what it used to be, but on any given year are only a couple players away…Comparing N/L to Bell is ludicrous…
I don’t wanna say that bell and north are in comparison, cause they are not close. But there is so much roster turnover with bell every year. That’s what makes bell so great, they can recover after losing such a group of seniors. North returns a lot of playing time and bell does not. When the lights come on it takes a minute for young blood to wake up and be ready. That’s why i say North could beat bell being the first game of the year. Like last year, by the end of the year bell was leaps and bounds more improved than the game at north where they lost. Now i don’t know the scrimmage schedule, but a scrimmage is not compared to the friday night lights.
Bell is working hard. We have some issues to resolve at a couple spots, but Coach Hilton is a master at that. I can’t wait for Friday nights on Log Mountain!
(05-24-2022, 01:25 PM)ArJay Wrote: [ -> ]Bell is working hard.  We have some issues to resolve  at a couple spots, but Coach Hilton is a master at that.  I can’t wait for Friday nights on Log Mountain!

That he is! Are we going to have any new additions to the staff since Harris & Amis left?
Bell will be fine and overcome like they always do. Coach Hilton always does an excellent job replacing pieces in his program.
ethan raby committed to play at union college nice to see the young man get a chance to keep playing after this season .. true bring your lunch pail to work type kid
(06-22-2022, 09:12 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: [ -> ]ethan raby committed to play at union college nice to see the young man get a chance to keep playing after this season .. true bring your lunch pail to work type kid

Congratulations! Always good to see a player get to continue the dream. Looking for another solid season out of the Bobcats.
Pages: 1 2