Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Noble to Leslie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
10/4. That’s a great attitude to have. I do wish the best for the bobcats as I’m an alumni. Just because I didn’t like some of John’s philosophies don’t make me the enemy. I’m not a coach and I don’t want to be a coach. I hope they get the right hire as this team needs a good coach to gel them and get them to play team ball together. Best of luck to your son and the bobcats
Breathitt will end up hiring someone not as accomplished as John and the same crazy parents will complain about how he didn’t do something right. The sad thing is, with this bunch of parents if whoever they hire does win the region and then loses in the Sweet 16 the new coach will be an idiot because he didn’t win the state title. Lol
You’re spot on reds fan. Just like they did roscoe Denny. He took the last team that made it to rupp and was forced out the door within two years cause he didn’t play a certain player
That seems to be what’s going on there. A few ain’t happy. And forced coach out. They need to sit and the stands and be fans and parents and let the coach do the coaching.
What parents ran Noble out?
(04-16-2022, 12:21 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]What parents ran Noble out?

Sperry & Collins from what I’ve heard.
Dang the two that got the green light every time they touched it? Sounds about right.
I agree with you duke boy. Sperry and Collins started and took majority of the shots. I can’t understand why they would be complaining. Sperry played way out of control and Collins played his style most of the season 21 feet from the basket. I would understand if it was combs or the other Bellamy not complaining as they came off the bench. Now for the other kids past them two aren’t ready or good enough this past season to get a lot of minutes
(04-16-2022, 11:13 AM)WaterBoy15thregion Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2022, 12:21 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]What parents ran Noble out?

Sperry & Collins from what I’ve heard.
Don't know about one of them but definitely not Sperry.
(04-14-2022, 09:51 PM)Eaglemania Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2022, 09:48 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]I stand corrected eagle mania. However at the time I posted that post he had not accepted that job. Good luck with noble and next season. Should be interesting at the least

Wrong. He accepted twice. Also, changed his mind twice…that was public. Probably flip flopped more with decision behind closed doors.
I can confirm this as well. The reason for reconsidering was he didn't want to leave but there was so much said by people that he considered to be friends that at some point it becomes more than you can bear.
Sometimes when it seems that everybody thinks they can do better without you ,the only option you have is to throw up your hands and give them the chance to do it.
Remember retirement is based on your last few years salary and a boost of income will have an impact on his retirement as well. Will he benefit from the move,yes he will but I think its just human nature to want to surround yourself with people that want you there.
Breathitts gonna miss Noble.
John Noble will do great at Leslie. The school and community will buy into his blue collar gritty style that demands maximum effort at all times.
Big Hire for Eagles! He has experience in 54th. Expect big things coming!
Pages: 1 2 3