Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland Blazer vs. Johnson Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ASHLAND BLAZER TOMCATS (2-7) @
JOHNSON CENTRAL GOLDEN EAGLES (7-1)

Ashland travels to the Eagles nest to take on the Eagles of Johnson Central. Ashland is coming off of a 14 point loss to Bryan Station and Johnson Central is coming off of there 21 point win over Montgomery County. I think Johnson Central wins this one with ease. Good Luck to both.

Johnson Central- 42
Ashland Blazer- 14
Johnson Central-52
Ashland-14

After the off week, JC has come on fire in all aspects of their game, and I really don't see Ashland being able to stop them.
JC 49
Ashland 24
I am afraid that this one may be a blow out. I know Ashland has come a long way this year but I just believe the air was let out of their sails last week. I see JC winning by 3 or 4 TD's.
How far does Johnson Central's scoreboard go up to?

Johnson Central-Way to many
Ashland- Not nearly enough(if any)
GRIZZ Wrote:Johnson Central-52
Ashland-14

After the off week, JC has come on fire in all aspects of their game, and I really don't see Ashland being able to stop them.

I wouldnt actually call the Montgomery Co. game or Paintsville game coming on fire in all aspects of the game. Granted, the Lou. Central win was one if not its best performances in the Matney era, but they still have lots of room for improvement. The first half of the Montgomery Co. game was pitful. Played with no inspiration, luckily they turned it on in the 2nd half and put the game away. But if JC is to have any chance at advancing through the playoffs, it is going to have to start playing from the start instead of thinking the can man handle every team they play.
I do think they are playing better overall now at this point in the season then when they started. Still some problems to fix here and there, but the breakdowns are not as frequent during the game. They have this week and the last game of the regular season next week to get ready for another big playoff run. With Thanksgiving on the horizon anything can happen in the playoffs. I do think they will go back to Woodford Co. and get a little revenge. This JC team is definately doing much better as of now from what I've seen in a couple of games since their loss, but I'm sure you have seen them more often and are closer to the program than I am so I'm not going to doubt your opinion. Various reasons can be brought up for the slow start though: a mental hang over from the big win over LC, the bus ride, playing on grass, or anything else. I'm looking forward to watching the game this week and will be there rooting for JC. I would love nothing more than to see a dominating defensive and a high powered offensive display from the Eagles this Friday. I believe the kickoff temp for Friday is supposed to be around 67 degrees with a slight mist, perfect football weather.
This will be a good game to see how they'll fare next year, as most of the starters will sideline it after the half.
JC wins big in this one. JC-49 Ashland-21
i say JC will win big in this one. I say the starters will get the job done quick, get in there and get out. JC 56-6 Ashland
Johnson Central