Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How will South Floyd compare to Paintsville in the playoffs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think that the Tigers will play the game that they never want to play again. The only reason they beat them in week three is because the raiders ran out of steam playin 12-13 players
SF has a real chance to beat Paintsville IMO.
Not Good!
Even though Paintsville has lost 4 in a row and lookin like it will be 6 in a row goin into the playoffs, I think they have been playin much better ball then they did the first 4 weeks. The play callin needs cured up a bit, but I don't see Paintsville havin any problem with SF a second time.
Paintsville will beat SF..gonna say 30-6..good luck to both teams..
No problem at all.
This game will be at PHS if I remember correctly, but regardless, I think the Tigers should win this one.
i think this one will be a dog fight IMO. 24-20 paintsville wins
Ive played against both teams this season and paintsville was def the better team overall ....but if paintsville blows the game like they did last year against hazard its anyones game.
How will South Floyd compare to Paintsville in the playoffs?

Poorly
Booya Wrote:How will South Floyd compare to Paintsville in the playoffs?

Poorly

As poorly as Paintsville has played as of late, I wouldn't want to play South Floyd in the first round, especially after the scare the Raiders gave them earlier in the year.

If South Floyd can get a win over East Ridge, get their confidence up and on a roll, then I'd be worried if I were Paintsville.
If Paintsville loses this game it will just be because Donnie Daniels does a good job coaching which we've seen before. This will be a very good game but I think the Tigers will come out in a dog fight.
jammin' jamey Wrote:As poorly as Paintsville has played as of late, I wouldn't want to play South Floyd in the first round, especially after the scare the Raiders gave them earlier in the year.

If South Floyd can get a win over East Ridge, get their confidence up and on a roll, then I'd be worried if I were Paintsville.

Paintsville really hasn't played that bad as of late. Yeah they have lost 4 in a row but look at who they have played. The play callin is the only thing hurtin this Tiger team. Still don't see them overlookin SF again like they did earlier in the year.
South Floyd can keep it close for maybe a quarter but thats it, and for paintsville's playcallin it really does need some changes they have some good athletes
south floyd wont compare too paintsville