Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill vs. Magoffin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone know about magoffin? what kind of offense do they run? who wins this game?
Estill will gain 500yds on the ground in this mismatch. Benidict and Co. might set a record or 2 in this one. According to how vicious Estill wants to be.
blitz43 Wrote:Estill will gain 500yds on the ground in this mismatch. Benidict and Co. might set a record or 2 in this one. According to how vicious Estill wants to be.

As Lee Corso would say, "not so fast my friend!", the Hornets are a much improved team this year. It's been said on here that they have some good size and a renewed attitude in Magoffin County. The Hornets should be a tough and hard fought game for the 'Neers'.
RUNNING DOWNHILL Wrote:As Lee Corso would say, "not so fast my friend!", the Hornets are a much improved team this year. It's been said on here that they have some good size and a renewed attitude in Magoffin County. The Hornets should be a tough and hard fought game for the 'Neers'.
They cancelled a JV game with us because they didn't want to take a chance on getting any 1 hurt. That tells me that they have to use a lot of JV players to start for the varsiity. We got to play a JV game against them at their place and, if not for a bunch of turnovers, pretty much manhandled them (26-20). Estill manhandled us. It doesn't look good my friend.
Personally, I would love to see our friends down the Parkway derail the engineers. Gonna be tough though.:yikes:
Estill Co.
I see Estill winning 54-16.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I see Estill winning 54-16.

Estill could beat Magoffin 54-16 with their Freshmen/JV team! Over at kick off!!!:muscleman
RUNNING DOWNHILL Wrote:As Lee Corso would say, "not so fast my friend!", the Hornets are a much improved team this year. It's been said on here that they have some good size and a renewed attitude in Magoffin County. The Hornets should be a tough and hard fought game for the 'Neers'.

As Vince McMahon's entrance in WWE "NO CHANCE, THAT'S WHAT YOU GOT!" Estill in a laugher!
:lmao:
I think Estill will win this won. Keep up the good work boys!
I think Estill has this game won. Good luck Engineers!
Magoffin wins by 7
Estill BIG...
i really think that estill will wn this one. it will be a big game for the runnin game. they run hard and fast. estill will put up nig numbers against magoffin.
I think this game will be closer than expected...
Estill - 28
Magoffin - 22
close game to the very end..
Magoffin runs the ball and runs the ball hard..in the end i see Magoffin winning by 7
OLDTIMER#1 Wrote:Estill could beat Magoffin 54-16 with their Freshmen/JV team! Over at kick off!!!:muscleman
we will see this friday...
Mc: 22
Estill:20
Who does MC have to stop all that? We knew where they were running and still couldn't stop it. There offense is not made to trick you. They tell you where there running and dare you to stop it. They pull Guard & Tackle & you got their FB, & another RB, plus that wingback....for goodness sakes, even their QB gets in on the blocking. The only way to stop them is to be stronger and more physical than them! That is why they whooped us (Powell Co.)
Look at this thread and you will notice that the people bashing Magoffin are not Estill fans. (There is one prediction that says Estill BIG by an EC fan) But other than that They appear to be Powell County fans. I beleive that Coach Jones and the Neers will not take them lightly, come prepared and play for the W. From all indications Magoffin is on the cusp of becoming a very good team and I think that the Engineers know that.
Magoffin's only problem that i feel may be a factor in this game is their pass coverage!!! If they can get that down then they will be a tough team to move the ball on!!
Magoffin is going to the playoffs so I'd like to see how they play since there is a tomorrow. Good Luck to both.

Estill County- 35
Magoffin County- 18
Estill will win this one easily. Magoffin has no pass defense and they cant tackle either. Estill will run all over them.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Estill will win this one easily. Magoffin has no pass defense and they cant tackle either. Estill will run all over them.

Well, Estill passes about once or twice per game...so don't think that's a factor. However, Estill, unless they are completely overmatched on the line (Breathitt Co.), will absolutely ram the ball right down your throat even when you know what's coming. I don't see MC slowing them down much.
Estill is too much for MC.
Does anyone know what offense Magoffin runs?
Wishbone
Neersfan Wrote:Wishbone

Hm, the good ol' Wishbone. Do they have powerbacks or speed?
they have two power backs and 1 speed back. and i look for magoffin to come out on top because there defense has improved alot
magoffin24
estill14
blitz43 Wrote:Estill will gain 500yds on the ground in this mismatch. Benidict and Co. might set a record or 2 in this one. According to how vicious Estill wants to be.

Sheldon Clark and Belfry didn't set any records against Magoffin and they have 2 of the best running attacks in the state.

Does Estill has a better running back than Adam Dials of Sheldon Clark?????
Tricky Wrote:Sheldon Clark and Belfry didn't set any records against Magoffin and they have 2 of the best running attacks in the state.

Does Estill has a better running back than Adam Dials of Sheldon Clark?????

The above post (by blitz 43 ) is by a Powell Co. poster, maybe trying to give Magoffin some BB material or something?????? Magoffin is a solid team with plenty of size and strength and it should be a very good game.
Good Luck Estill.
Pages: 1 2