Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Possible UK Recruit Up Coldwater Creek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Possibly one of the best this side of the mississippi at the 3 point line....he is from madrid spain and will playing wing for sheldon clark this season!!u might not have heard of him but u will in the future remmeber the name Jordania Allener
No one has heard of him, lol.
So I don't think anyone will remember his name. 1 year doesn't leave a mark on a career, gotta be good for more than 1 year to get an offer from a D-1 school. If you are this Jordania guy, good luck to you this year, go make a name for yourself.
height and weight?
so how many star recuit is he? hmm Rolleyes
Curious..Everyone is curious..Any info?
4_real Wrote:Possibly one of the best this side of the mississippi at the 3 point line....he is from madrid spain and will playing wing for sheldon clark this season!!u might not have heard of him but u will in the future remmeber the name Jordania Allener

Yeah yeah, everyone over there said the same thing about the exchange student they had a couple years ago and he turned out to be terrible.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:No one has heard of him, lol.
So I don't think anyone will remember his name. 1 year doesn't leave a mark on a career, gotta be good for more than 1 year to get an offer from a D-1 school. If you are this Jordania guy, good luck to you this year, go make a name for yourself.

Negative, you don't have to be good for more than one 1 year, there has been a lot of kids get D-1 Scholarships and only play there senior year. look at Tim Duncan.
Michael Doliac never played a single game of high school basketball, but he signed on with the Utah Utes because he went to the Rick Majerus basketball camp every summer.
This is all False information i go to sheldon clark and w dont have a exchange student this year since 4_real has come to this site he has done nothing but post false stuff on the bball team at Sc because he cant make the team.