Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County VS Wolfe County (2/24)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Round 3.  

They split the regular season with each winning on their home floor.  

Who wins the 55th?
I'm going to waite and see who mountainparkway picks he's expert
Bobcats come out on fire!!!
Wilgus has a long night
Bobcats by 15
Mountainparkway if you took old barny to KY derby I'd bet on him.You the greatest

It's hard for anybody to stop a McDonalds All American Parkway??
Just ain't figured out why you ain't made it to NBA.

Taking the Bobcats by 12
You probably above the NBA parkway seem to he above everything else
(02-22-2022, 04:25 PM)Turnover Wrote: [ -> ]You probably above the NBA parkway seem to he above everything else
? Doesn’t make any sense.

But anyways bobcats by 7. Noble wants to go in as district champions.
Wolfe in a close one.
Bobcats by 7. This is about like the Hazard/PCC Rivalry
This use not be a rivalry as breathitt use to beat Wolfe fairly easily. Wolfe has built a program that’s been competitive and beating bhs as of lately. Kudos to Wolfe county
(02-22-2022, 09:11 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]This use not be a rivalry as breathitt use to beat Wolfe fairly easily. Wolfe has built a program that’s been competitive and beating bhs as of lately. Kudos to Wolfe county

Wolfe has won 6 of the last 7 games. 
Last 20 games played between the 2 schools. They are 10-10.
Looking forward to this game. Should be a great atmosphere!
I think Wolfe wins 64-63.
(02-22-2022, 09:11 PM)Mountainparkway Wrote: [ -> ]This use not be a rivalry as breathitt use to beat Wolfe fairly easily. Wolfe has built a program that’s been competitive and beating bhs as of lately. Kudos to Wolfe county
Breathitt is Wolfe’s Super Bowl. Have you noticed how bad they play against other teams?
I'm going with Breathitt by 10+. The last time they played at Wolfe, Wolfe got the best of Breathitt last time. Revenge is scary. Breathitt comes out running the ball and getting up and down. Breathitt by 10+.
WC only because they are at home. 67-64
I got Wolfe by 5 if breathitt runs that's Wolfe's game.id pick breathitt if John played number 20 more but I don't think he will
Whose 20? I like 32 pretty well. He can shoot it very good.
If Breathitt can contain Wilgus they will win by 10+, but they haven’t been able to do it yet. I say Wolfe 66-63.
I say 5 points either way based on the 2 games they have played this year.