Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 61 Letcher Central 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott Central moves on to the 53rd District Championship game to play Cordia. Letcher Central goes 13-16 in the first season for Matt Taylor. 

If I heard right from Hometown 24, Scott Shepherd with 27 for the Patriots.
(02-20-2022, 07:50 PM)clipperw Wrote: [ -> ]Knott Central moves on to the 53rd District Championship game to play Cordia. Letcher Central goes 13-16 in the first season for Matt Taylor. 

If I heard right from Hometown 24, Scott Shepherd with 27 for the Patriots.
No way knott was not going run this game. I told buddies knott by 6-10. KCC will beat Cordia by 6-12 Thursday night. On neutral court Letcher wins
Hats off to Knott county. Letcher continued cranking 3 balls every single trip, Knott county went inside and drew fouls. Can’t blame officials for this one, you shoot 25 3’s you’re not getting a lot of fouls, you pound the ball down low, you create a lot of contact. Congratulations to fat pat and the Patriots.
I know on here breathitt and Perry gets all the attention lately but the 14th better not count out KCC and hazard in two weeks. They will be right in the thick of things and can win any night. Cordia can flat out score too. Can’t wait to watch some good basketball
(02-20-2022, 09:58 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]Hats off to Knott county.  Letcher continued cranking 3 balls every single trip, Knott county went inside and drew fouls.  Can’t blame officials for this one, you shoot 25 3’s you’re not getting a lot of fouls, you pound the ball down low, you create a lot of contact.  Congratulations to fat pat and the Patriots.
Exactly right idk why that’s so hard for some people to understand that the free throws aren’t gonna be even when your shoot that many 3’s
(02-20-2022, 10:52 PM)NikeFruit Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2022, 09:58 PM)Show-stopper Wrote: [ -> ]Hats off to Knott county.  Letcher continued cranking 3 balls every single trip, Knott county went inside and drew fouls.  Can’t blame officials for this one, you shoot 25 3’s you’re not getting a lot of fouls, you pound the ball down low, you create a lot of contact.  Congratulations to fat pat and the Patriots.
Exactly right idk why that’s so hard for some people to understand that the free throws aren’t gonna be even when your shoot that many 3’s
Most of the time it’s just a fan of the certain team and they have to make excuses. I just call it the way I seen it, Knott shot 3 3’s the whole game, letcher had to shoot close to 20 in all seriousness, so that’s the foul
difference, letcher absolutely did not use the Adam’s kid to his potential, Knott would have had no answer for him if they would have thrown it down there a little more ..
KCC fan here n knott got benefit of the whistle in first quarter. that got letcher in foul trouble. That changed letcher game play. Knott away from knott home gym will not be a player in 14th region tournament. Will not be 14th region Refs doing region tournament. I say 2 of the three refs called today game will call Thursday championship game against Cordia .
[Image: o0tSvoN.jpg]

Bolz, bolz, crying rags are in need for you bruthas.  This is the time of year known as the King's time my friends.  The King owns the 14th and this time of the year.  Shout out to Coach Johnny Cash for working the Letcher sidelines yesterday like a mutha.  Letchy shot them scud missiles all freakin night and the Shepdog freaking cleaned the glass, wowza!  Hope lotts creek ready for some shepdog and brown sugar on Thursday cause Roy says wez bout to open a can of whoop a$$ on somebody.

#cantbeatknottatknottcauseweareknottandledbythekingsimpleasthat    More mash taters please!!!