Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With district tournament about to start.  Who do you all think has a legitimate shot at winning the Region.   As of now I think Pikeville, Paintsville, Lawrence and BL can all win the Region.  

Pikeville is the obvious favorite.  Paintsville did show last night that the Panthers can be beat but that could be just what the Panthers needed.   

Paintsville if they can get by JC at JC is the first round of district proved they can be very dangerous. 

LC with a very convincing win against JC showed that they are a threat and will be a very good 58th district final vs who I think will be BL

BL has a decent wins in the Region and now look to finally be healthy.  They are a matchup problem when some teams in the Region.  

Somethings can change with the season wrapping up at the end of the week.  BL plays East Ridge. I’m curious to see how that one goes.  Also rumor has it that Bol is going to play for Belfry tonight. If he is in fact eligible and playing that could shake up a lot of things.
Yes we are hearing it over here in the 14th he’s back tonight
Belfry wins the 60th district