Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top Sophomores in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pick It.
I don't know for sure but Shelby Valley will have the majority on this list.
Yeah they have a young team if im right?
Shelby Valley will take a lot of the list up, even though they will have good sophomores Belfry and Paintsville will run with the 15th this year.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Shelby Valley will take a lot of the list up, even though they will have good sophomores Belfry and Paintsville will run with the 15th this year.

:eek: :confused:
Most from Valley but 1 From Pikeville.
Vols01 Wrote:Most from Valley but 1 From Pikeville.
From what I am hearing Pikeville might have 3 sophomores in the line-up when the season begins. Devin Burchett, Gatlin Clark, and Patrick Keene will more than likely start especially in early December....stay tuned!
Well since it hasn't been said, Valley has Ashley Hatfied, Elisha Justice, and Taylor Newsome, who all are tops as sophomores while Ashley and Elisha are top players in the region.
What about some of the lawrence county sophmores?
Spartan4Life Wrote:Shelby Valley will take a lot of the list up, even though they will have good sophomores Belfry and Paintsville will run with the 15th this year.

Belfry? Are you serious?

Not saying they will be bad this year, but they, as well as every other team in the 15th, would have to be considered a notch below the Big 3 of Valley, Pikeville, and Paintsville.

??? Don't know about that. I will agree with More cowbell that Valley, Pikeville, and Paintsville are the top tier teams. I really don't think Belfry has a great shot with these teams to go through.
shelby valley has great sophomores they have atleast 3 players in the top 10
DAWG lc Wrote:What about some of the lawrence county sophmores?

They have a few good sophomores. Lucas Frasher,Josh Mills and Shane Pack are pretty good. Pack had to sit out most of the season due to an ankle injury,
DAWG_FAN Wrote:They have a few good sophomores. Lucas Frasher,Josh Mills and Shane Pack are pretty good. Pack had to sit out most of the season due to an ankle injury,

Also Boone Goldsmith who didnt get to play last year because of an injury will be a big help on the boards.
bball fan Wrote:From what I am hearing Pikeville might have 3 sophomores in the line-up when the season begins. Devin Burchett, Gatlin Clark, and Patrick Keene will more than likely start especially in early December....stay tuned!
?? what about the honaker twins, matt clevinger, the tall guy, and jordan bell? i'm talking about starters by the way, not that these guys are sophmores.
im goin to have to say that Elisha Justice and Ashley Hatfield are the most talented players in the region. so they would be if not 1 and 2 somewhere in the top 5.
Batpuff Wrote:Also Boone Goldsmith who didnt get to play last year because of an injury will be a big help on the boards.
I forgot about him and Matt Marcum. Two other great players!
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:?? what about the honaker twins, matt clevinger, the tall guy, and jordan bell? i'm talking about starters by the way, not that these guys are sophmores.
Bell and Honaker are in football and will not be playing basketball until at least Nov. 26. By then it will be hard for Bell to supplant Clark or Burchett until he gets the football out of him. You are right, Honaker, Clevenger, and Adams will be starters for sure, but don't be too surprised if these 3 sophomores crack the line-up thru December.
bball fan Wrote:From what I am hearing Pikeville might have 3 sophomores in the line-up when the season begins. Devin Burchett, Gatlin Clark, and Patrick Keene will more than likely start especially in early December....stay tuned!

I heard Patrick Keene quit for baseball?
bball fan Wrote:Bell and Honaker are in football and will not be playing basketball until at least Nov. 26. By then it will be hard for Bell to supplant Clark or Burchett until he gets the football out of him. You are right, Honaker, Clevenger, and Adams will be starters for sure, but don't be too surprised if these 3 sophomores crack the line-up thru December.

I Predict starters for Pikeville as of 1st game will be:

Matt Clevenger
Tim Honaker
Deven Adams
Deven Burchett
Jordan Bell
If...Then Wrote:I heard Patrick Keene quit for baseball?
No way!! He loves baseball but is better at basketball.
probably 2 of the best sophomores for Pikeville are Devin Burchett and Zach Ramey. maybe even the region
If...Then Wrote:probably 2 of the best sophomores for Pikeville are Devin Burchett and Zach Ramey. maybe even the region
I was told Ramey will not play Varsity.
:eek:
bball fan Wrote:No way!! He loves baseball but is better at basketball.
:eek: O God please do not tell him that. lol
Panther Thunder Wrote:I was told Ramey will not play Varsity.

I have heard that zach ramey is going to play varsity
More Cowbell Wrote:Belfry? Are you serious?

Not saying they will be bad this year, but they, as well as every other team in the 15th, would have to be considered a notch below the Big 3 of Valley, Pikeville, and Paintsville.

seriously, belfry got NO where last year
If...Then Wrote:seriously, belfry got NO where last year
The final four in the region? that really not no where. Please study your facts before making these posts.
If...Then Wrote:I Predict starters for Pikeville as of 1st game will be:

Matt Clevenger
Tim Honaker
Deven Adams
Deven Burchett
Jordan Bell
what about daniel harmon? wasn't he the mvp of the district tourny last year? and does only one honaker play basketball?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:what about daniel harmon? wasn't he the mvp of the district tourny last year? and does only one honaker play basketball?

Harmon isn't playing, and I'm pretty sure only one plays, the other was hurt and never got back into it.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:what about daniel harmon? wasn't he the mvp of the district tourny last year? and does only one honaker play basketball?

Harmon isn't playing and no he wasn't the MVP of the district last year, in fact, he didn't even make the all tourney team, although he should have. As for Ted, not sure he will play since a shoulder injury took him out last year.
Pages: 1 2