Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know the preseason top 25....or has that not come out....n what are your thoughts who you think are top 25 teams.
I'd say it ain't come out yet. The first "LEGAL" practice just started monday. I'd say it will come out by the end of october, beginnin of november.
Also, I'd say we may see possibly 4 teams from EKY in it. South Laurel (I consider em EKY), Shelby Valley, Paintsville and JBS.
Redneck Wrote:Also, I'd say we may see possibly 4 teams from EKY in it. South Laurel (I consider em EKY), Shelby Valley, Paintsville and JBS.

Yeah, all those teams will get some notice, along with Pikeville. I think JBS will be ranked for sure along with Elliot County and Rose Hill.

Shelby Valley, Pikeville, and Paintsville will get notice but be unranked early on until they win some good games which they will.
As for as the Top 25 goes, it is still early but I think even without Mackey Scott County will be #1 along with Lex. Catholic and of course Mason County with Darius Miller rounding out the top 3.
eastern ky has one team who is good enough to be in the top 25 and that is elliot county

some almost made its are: jbs, corbin, shelby valley, paintsville, hazard
sloppyseconds Wrote:eastern ky has one team who is good enough to be in the top 25 and that is elliot county

Paintsville beat Elliott County last year at the All "A"

Paintsville lost one player to graduation and Elliott didn't lose anybody (that I know of). Paintsville gained a decent player to replace what they lost.
elliott co went to the elite 8 in the state

paintsville went to dairy queen
sloppyseconds Wrote:elliott co went to the elite 8 in the state

paintsville went to dairy queen

WOW... Shelby Valley woulda went to the Elite 8 too had the 15th region got the draw the 16th region got.

uk96

June Buchanan and Elliot will be ranked in the top 25 for sure and there are some more teams that deserve to possibly be there.
SV should be in there somewheres.
dude elliot county beat shelby valley in the sweet 16
[quote=Redneck]WOW... Shelby Valley woulda went to the Elite 8 too had the 15th region got the draw the 16th region got.[/QU

elliot beat shelby valley in the sweet 16
sloppyseconds Wrote:[quote=Redneck]WOW... Shelby Valley woulda went to the Elite 8 too had the 15th region got the draw the 16th region got.[/QU

elliot beat shelby valley in the sweet 16

Still though SV should be in there somewheres, can't just kick them out for having one game loss.
sloppyseconds Wrote:dude elliot county beat shelby valley in the sweet 16

lo0l, forgot about that, I thought Elliott played the 14th region winner. Still though, Shelby Valley has everyone back.
i would put Sheldon Clark in there
RustyShackleford Wrote:i would put Sheldon Clark in there
OK maybe in the top 25 in Martin, Pike, Floyd, Johnson, Perry, and Letcher County.. MAYBE

:eek: Smile
Panther Thunder Wrote:OK maybe in the top 25 in Martin, Pike, Floyd, Johnson, Perry, and Letcher County.. MAYBE
Smile
:ChairHit:
South Laurel, Valley, JBS, Pikeville, Paintsville. South Laurel is the only lock. Valley probably has te second best shot, and then JBS, and so on.
alfus21 Wrote:As for as the Top 25 goes, it is still early but I think even without Mackey Scott County will be #1 along with Lex. Catholic and of course Mason County with Darius Miller rounding out the top 3.
Do you know the situation on Mackey right now?
Godspeed Wrote:Do you know the situation on Mackey right now?

That will be up to Judge Judy.
OffTheHook Wrote:That will be up to Judge Judy.

Nah, Judge Judy is a small claims court judge. but if it was up to her, he would be screwed, which he prolly is anyways.
i would say Shelby Valley is somewhere in the top 25. they got their starters back from last year. really only 2 graduating seniors. so Valley should be in there somewhere. they should do something that a 15th region team hasn't done in a while. FINAL FOUR BABY!

Go Valley!!
Redneck Wrote:Also, I'd say we may see possibly 4 teams from EKY in it. South Laurel (I consider em EKY), Shelby Valley, Paintsville and JBS.
South Laurel isn't even rated the top team in their region
sloppyseconds Wrote:eastern ky has one team who is good enough to be in the top 25 and that is elliot county

Elliot returns all 5 startersWink

uk96

Scotty doesn't know Wrote:South Laurel, Valley, JBS, Pikeville, Paintsville. South Laurel is the only lock. Valley probably has te second best shot, and then JBS, and so on.

I think you are behind a year because SL wont be ranked in the top 25. JBS will probably be ranked 10-15 and SV around 15-20...IMO
jbs will ranked 10-15 prolly
but i think they are the 4th best team in eastern kentucky
behind Elliot, corbin, shelby valley