Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 16th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bath Co is a 16th region front runner this season. Why has Coach Bart Williams been suspended 3 games? News from parents and boosters in the area state that there was an incident while playing a game at Hoosiers Gym in Indiana…. This could hurt the Cats in the next couple of district games.
Curious why this thread is labeled “16th Region”?
(02-03-2022, 11:55 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Curious why this thread is labeled “16th Region”?
I was thinking the same thing.
(02-03-2022, 11:38 PM)Smoke’m Wrote: [ -> ]Bath Co is a 16th region front runner this season. Why has Coach Bart Williams been suspended 3 games? News from parents and boosters in the area state that there was an incident while playing a game at Hoosiers Gym in Indiana…. This could hurt the Cats in the next couple of district games.
16th region Front runner comes from the 64th.  Ashland/Boyd will both beat Bath.  Sounds like you are smoking something?  Lol
(02-03-2022, 11:38 PM)Smoke’m Wrote: [ -> ]Bath Co is a 16th region front runner this season. Why has Coach Bart Williams been suspended 3 games? News from parents and boosters in the area state that there was an incident while playing a game at Hoosiers Gym in Indiana…. This could hurt the Cats in the next couple of district games.

No worries though. Their “Guardian” might be able to muster up a coach from somewhere for those 3 games til Williams is back.
Strange name for this thread!  Made us look though!  LOL
Ashland/boyd are leaps and bounds above anyone else for another year.
(02-05-2022, 12:51 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]Ashland/boyd are leaps and bounds above anyone else for another year.

I agree.  I see a lot of these twitter polls rank Bath above Boyd.  I would love to see that match up before the post season. I think Boyd wins.  Throw the Wins and Loses out the window.  I tend to look at the strength of schedule over W’s and L’s.
(02-05-2022, 05:44 PM)Appalachian Cat Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2022, 12:51 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]Ashland/boyd are leaps and bounds above anyone else for another year.

I agree.  I see a lot of these twitter polls rank Bath above Boyd.  I would love to see that match up before the post season. I think Boyd wins.  Throw the Wins and Loses out the window.  I tend to look at the strength of schedule over W’s and L’s.
It’s the same logic as in football. Play significantly better teams consistently and you get better.
(02-05-2022, 09:26 PM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-05-2022, 05:44 PM)Appalachian Cat Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree.  I see a lot of these twitter polls rank Bath above Boyd.  I would love to see that match up before the post season. I think Boyd wins.  Throw the Wins and Loses out

the window.  I tend to look at the strength of schedule over W’s and L’s.
It’s the same logic as in football. Play significantly better teams consistently and you get better.

Some coaches chase wins and some wants to get the team better.