Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 57 Letcher Central 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. 

Rough game for Perry compared to other games I’ve seen them play but good hard fought game and win for the commodores!
Much better effort by LCC than the first game...despite having 2 starters out. PCC is really hard to guard. Definitely the leader to go to Rupp. Good luck to both on the month ahead.
Credit to the cougars first of all for being gritty and and playing a good game. They deserved a win from the effort alone.
The commodores are fine.
Just can't get caught up in a game and let one unfortunate event turn into a series. There roster is built to absorb an off night by anybody in the rotation. That one went in as a W.
Move on and don't let that one affect your next ones.
Everyone keeps saying they had 2 starters out but Adams comes off the bench a lot and played like 3 minutes last time they played Perry? I know he’s their leading scorer but wants that matter when he plays just a few minutes?
(01-27-2022, 11:16 AM)NikeFruit Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone keeps saying they had 2 starters out but Adams comes off the bench a lot and played like 3 minutes last time they played Perry? I know he’s their leading scorer but wants that matter when he plays just a few minutes?

Looked as if he was injured against Perry. 

Doesn’t matter if he plays 1 minute a game, if he’s your leading scorer, it will hurt to not have him. 

25 from Letcher was fantastic in this game.
(01-27-2022, 12:58 PM)TakeOver12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2022, 11:16 AM)NikeFruit Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone keeps saying they had 2 starters out but Adams comes off the bench a lot and played like 3 minutes last time they played Perry? I know he’s their leading scorer but wants that matter when he plays just a few minutes?

Doesn’t matter if he plays 1 minute a game, if he’s your leading scorer, it will hurt to not have him. 

Adams is a good player no doubt about that but that ain’t the only game I’ve seen him barely play. I don’t believe it was bc of injury.
(01-28-2022, 12:03 AM)NikeFruit Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2022, 12:58 PM)TakeOver12 Wrote: [ -> ]

Adams is a good player no doubt about that but that ain’t the only game I’ve seen him barely play. I don’t believe it was bc of injury.

Wonder why?