Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Levi Jones - Joey Porter fight video.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mr. Porter is suppose to be so bad.....then why didn't he take on Big Levi one on one?

Hope it's ok to post this link

http://www.sportech.info/2007/10/14/the-...ght-video/
Pretty cool to see these guys get into to it.
haha, go porter. I miss you man.
blackcat_student Wrote:Pretty cool to see these guys get into to it.

Jones was sitting down at the Blackjack table, minding his buisness, before Porter hit him. Then he backs up about 10 feet and lets 4 of his friends finish the job. Even when it moved across the room, Porter was standing away from the action letting his friends throw the blows until Jones got up walked away and then Porter runs up and donkey punches him in the back of the head. He's a coward if you ask me. Don't start a fight unless you are going to finish it and do it by yourself, don't rely on the help from your friends. Too typical now days anywhere you go, he's supposed to be a man, there is nothing manly oozing over his actions in this, more like a little fairy. I really hope Jones sues him for that, in no way did he entice Porter to start a physical confrontation.
Porter's a chicken ....
BCFan Wrote:haha, go porter. I miss you man.

Porters mouth wrote a check that his @$$ couldn't cash. Wonder if he always has 4 friends to help him fight his battles?
Redneck Wrote:Porter's a chicken....

I wouldn't fight him.
BCFan Wrote:I wouldn't fight him.

He wouldn't fight you either.....his friends would.
BCFan Wrote:I wouldn't fight him.

I fight dirty if I have to (not with the help of my friends though), so if he wanted to roll we would roll. Nothin a good ole lug wrench can't take care of.
Just lost any respect that I have ever had with Porter!!!!! Looks like a little baby and typical thug!
yeah..a guy like that couldnt play for my Steelers, lol...obviously they knew something we didnt about Porter...
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Just lost any respect that I have ever had with Porter!!!!! Looks like a little baby and typical thug!
Bengal Cat Wrote:He wouldn't fight you either.....his friends would.

ZING!!! Smile

Good reply, BC.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah..a guy like that couldnt play for my Steelers, lol...obviously they knew something we didnt about Porter...
I didnt want Porter with the Steelers anymore. How many times last year did we have a team stopped on 3rd down and Porter would get a personal foul penalty and the drive would continue? You and I both know the answer to that one 'Hoss. Cowher couldnt control him without Bettis there and it showed. I bet Jack Lambert wouldnt have needed 4 guys to do his fighting for him.
I mean really he played for the Steelers what else could you expect!
Bengal Cat Wrote:He wouldn't fight you either.....his friends would.

lmao.
Porter whipped Jones so many times on the field I guess buddies wanted a taste:popcorn:
Pink Flamingo Wrote:I mean really he played for the Steelers what else could you expect!

Typical Bengals fan, take small shots at the Steelers organization. Were 5-1, your the opposite. We are tied for the most SB's won, you have how many? Oh, right. Don't talk about the Steelers organization, especially considering your one of the worst teams in the NFL.
Redneck Wrote:Porter's a chicken....

true
if his friends wouldnt have helped him he wouldnt have stood a chace
GRIZZ Wrote:Jones was sitting down at the Blackjack table, minding his buisness, before Porter hit him. Then he backs up about 10 feet and lets 4 of his friends finish the job. Even when it moved across the room, Porter was standing away from the action letting his friends throw the blows until Jones got up walked away and then Porter runs up and donkey punches him in the back of the head. He's a coward if you ask me. Don't start a fight unless you are going to finish it and do it by yourself, don't rely on the help from your friends. Too typical now days anywhere you go, he's supposed to be a man, there is nothing manly oozing over his actions in this, more like a little fairy. I really hope Jones sues him for that, in no way did he entice Porter to start a physical confrontation.

Couldn't agree more, Porter is pathetic.