Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd @ Allen Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Red, White, and Blue bowl....and possibly the biggest game for both teams in school history. This game will determine who will get the 3rd and 4th seed in the playoffs. The Rebels are hott right now coming off of a 56-28 win over Betsy Layne and a 46-36 win over Jackson County. The Raiders are coming off a 54-12 loss to Pikeville and a 50-22 loss to Knott County. Whats your predictions?
South Floyd - 28
Allen Central - 22
Ac-34
Sf-8
Sf - 20
Ac - 18
Is the Hall kid going to try to play this game at QB?
I say
AC-28
SF-21
Ac By 7
south floyd
Gotta go with the Rebels in this one. Good Luck to both.

Allen Central- 30
South Floyd- 18
Allen Central is riding a 2 game winning streak and I don't see them letting up v.s. rival South Floyd.

AC-42
SF-6
Too much offense for A.C....
Sf 31
Ac 7
AC is ready for this one.Rebels by 2 touchdowns.
yea let's see who is crappier. Yea let's both get knocked out of the playoffs in round one. Woo!!!!!
rebel mom Wrote:AC is ready for this one.Rebels by 2 touchdowns.

Should be ready! South Floyd is NOT an awesome team.:dontthink
If South Floyd can play like they did against Paintsville, they should walk away winners. Allen Central has been hot, but I'll stay with my earlier prediction in another thread: South Floyd wins in a high scoring affair: 48-32.
Booya Wrote:yea let's see who is crappier. Yea let's both get knocked out of the playoffs in round one. Woo!!!!!

Have some respect for these boys...most of them know that it will be a long shot to win a game in the playoffs, but their main goal was to make it there, and they are successful in doing so.
Thats way uncalled for man it really is. Both of these teams havent been to the playoffs in a very long time so making it is a huge win in itself, if they win that would be very awesome, but dont diss them man for having success.

Booya Wrote:yea let's see who is crappier. Yea let's both get knocked out of the playoffs in round one. Woo!!!!!
Sf 30
Ac 7