Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolfe vs Hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on this one? Ford is good but seems selfish at times. Once in his hands, he doesn’t look to pass no matter what. Knowing this if Wolfe double teams him, should be Wolfe’s to win. Max Johnson being at point has definitely given Hazard an edge than before. Turner wasn’t consistent with the ball, to many turnovers. If Hazard isn’t hitting 3’s, Wolfe doubles down on Ford since he won’t pass regardless, Wolfe will win. Unless Ford gets the free throw shots. I predict Wolfe by 6.
Hazard will win this game, Wolfe shouldn’t have beat kcc, and big Al is a tournament type coach, he will have his kids ready , and they will beat Wolfe by 7-9 points , hazard vs Breathitt in the ship!
Wolfe has a lot more talent, but Hazard is very well coached. If Wolfe gets off to a good start it could be over early, but if they force shots and Hazard plays grandpa basketball ball, look for the final score to be in the 40’s with Wolfe winning by 5 or more. Hazard can win this game though, just depends on who wants it the most.
Wolfe plays about like Cordia so I’m gonna take Hazard in this one. Dogs got more talent than Wolfe to. More athletic team.
Wolfe will go home if they come out as usual ever who brings the ball down shoots it The goal will still be shrunk like it was agaInst Knott Don't take advantage of mismatch at .They just shoot and hope BARN YARD
Wolfe should win this game. If they take better shot selections, and for the love of basketball..USE YOUR BIG!!! Each time I watch them play, Ritchie will score 3 straight baskets, then they just stop going to him. Jacking up stupid shots. Hazard doesn’t have anyone to stop him, take advantage of that. Al is a good coach, but much like Knott, they aren’t as good as years past.
Those kids that play at Hazard have been beating everyone in this area for years. Ford and Duff can handle Ritchie. Max, Sawyer, Mel, Jones. Tyson have played a ton of basketball. They are still good as anyone.
Perry beat them by 30 might not be as good as them. Lol
This should be a close game.
I like Hazards chances in this one at this point.
I think Wolfe County wins this one by about 7-10 points. They’ll need to play disciplined and not forget their big kid, though. Sawyer Thompson is back to his form that he had year before last, and Wilgus is streaky but if he gets it going like he did against Breathitt when he went for 38 Hazard could be in trouble. However, Hazard has the one factor going for them that is always high efficiency, and that’s head coach Al Holland. He’s been there and done that many times in his career.

I believe Wolfe has more talent than Hazard but the Bulldogs are never to be taking lightly and I’m sure Coach Creech won’t allow his team to do that.
At Wolfe: Wolfe wins by 15-20.

At Hazard: Wolfe wins by 5ish.

Really depends on if Wolfe's shooters show up and are hitting on every cylinder.,
Wolfe wins
(01-08-2022, 01:02 AM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]At Wolfe: Wolfe wins by 15-20.

Really depends on if Wolfe's shooters show up and are hitting on every cylinder.,

It’s at Knott Central
I’m gonna take the pups in this one.

Hazard 65
Wolfe 61
(01-08-2022, 11:40 AM)WaterBoy15thregion Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2022, 01:02 AM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]At Wolfe: Wolfe wins by 15-20.

It’s at Knott Central

Wolfe by 10.
Wolfe has more than just shooters they can depend if they would.They need to quit playing for 1000 and 2000 point balls and players of the game.pkay for a title
Roundballer they ain't changed none give it big man 2 or 3 times and quit .throw it up another mismatch don't take advantage of it
I missed this game pretty bad. I picked Wolfe by 7 and they lost by 11. An 18 point miscalculation.
Just when you thought the Dawgs were out.
Quite surprised in this one. Figured the wolves would win going away. Haven’t watched much of Hazard this year but it appears they are playing with almost all local talent so props to them. I know last year they had that move in with the last name Shoptaw, but I reckon he went on home. Good win for the dawgs.
A lot of people were surprised by this one, but Hazard has lost to Wolfe County only twice in the last 20 years and seem to have their number here recently.

This was a pretty close game though with both teams trading punches until the end. Hazard’s depth may have been a problem for the Wolves; it seemed like they just wore them down.
Hazard beats Wolfe for last 20 year.Wolfe don't ever change nothing just move the next player in the position the one left.No discipline at all.Where do you have practice the man that bringing ball down the floor shoots it ?????????