Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 104 - Cordia 91
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breathitt beats Cordia at home in the quarterfinals of the All A Tournament. Big 2nd half by Bryce Hoskins and the Bobcats. I think Collins had 4 dunks in the 2nd half as well.
Cordia, it’s ok to play zone. Press don’t work. Street ball doesn’t always prevail especially against a more athletic team like Breathitt.
5 bobcats in double digits,wow.
Hoskins 38
Collins. 19
Sperry. 18
Bellamy. 14
Combs 10
Turner. 5
Breathitt has a great team. Both teams are very athletic. Cordia had several players that didn’t shoot good which really hurt them. It was a good game and a rematch would be great to see. Either of these teams have the opportunity to win the Region. Cordia was close digits the majority of the game with Breathitt and Perry. They have the capabilities. It will be interesting to see these teams at the end of the year. Top teams in my opinion is Breathitt, Perry, Cordia, Wolfe and Knott.
No defense in this one? Lots of points
Cordia play a little zone or junk they may be able to win a few games against good teams. Can’t just out run everyone. Perry, Breathitt, Wolfe, and Hazard are all more athletic than them. Cordia is little.
(01-07-2022, 01:06 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]Cordia play a little zone or junk they may be able to win a few games against good teams.  Can’t just out run everyone.  Perry, Breathitt, Wolfe, and Hazard are all more athletic than them.  Cordia is little.
It’s easy to coach from the stands..idk why you aren’t a coach since you are spitting so much knowledge..you have a bright future ahead of you if you would get into coaching..hell cordia might even hire you since you can’t get on at hazard ??‍♂️
Who would want to Coach Cordia? New team and new player every day. Takes a lot of knowledge to say Cordia needs to try to play a little zone. Giving up 200 points a game to 14th region opponents ain’t getting it done where I’m sitting in the bleachers. And maybe I am a coach. Try to play something different and not what the boys want to do.
(01-07-2022, 05:25 PM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]Who would want to Coach Cordia?  New team and new player every day.  Takes a lot of knowledge to say Cordia needs to try to play a little zone.  Giving up 200 points a game to 14th region opponents ain’t getting it done where I’m sitting in the bleachers.  And maybe I am a coach.  Try to play something different and not what the boys want to do.
This is hilarious. Obviously a kid or adult parent that is threatened by Cordia. Neither team played good defense obviously by the score. You’ve got real issues with Cordia. So drop it, who cares about a little school like Cordia, right? If that’s the case, move on and talk about something else.
Cordia played with Breathitt for one half. In the end,they had no answer for Hoskins and the Bobcats took advantage. It was a fun game to watch.
Wolfe and Perry match up better against Breathitt.
I have a question, could my nephew that plays at Hazard transfer to Cordia immediately and live in the dorms become eligible to play? Just wondering how all this stuff works. Is anyone that plays for Cordia actually from Cordia? I’m all for those kids getting to play but does it apply to any kid if they moved in the dorms alone? Or if Cordia even has dorms any more. Big Omar told me he lived in the dorms when he was there.
Different rules for out of state transfers and in state.
Not saying its fair.