Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott@wolfe 01-05-22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?   I think Knott county will keep this game closer then people think, but I think Wolfe’s shooting will win out, Wolfe wins by 8
[Image: gkLebzX.gif]

noshow boi, you seem to not understand history my friend.  The King is bout to walk right into camp town tonight and you say he may keep it close, wowza!  Let ole fatpat break it down for you.  The entourage will roll in like a mutha.  Wez be tearin up your concessions before, during and after the main event.  huffycycle going to come in on two freakin wheels and provide some lessons to them woofs.  We have one slone back and thats enough to walk out like a freakin boss.  Lil chuckie be terrorizing the court.  Allz i can say is havoc is bout to reign on the woofs tonight.

Pats by 2 1/3

#maygodhavermercyforthekingshallnot  More mash taters please!!!
I think Wolfe takes this game. Playing at Wolfe is not easy. I feel like Knott will come off the bus a little tired and lazy (Not too much to look at from Knott to Wolfe). Wolfe by 10.
(01-05-2022, 11:26 AM)bobkitty Wrote: [ -> ]I think Wolfe takes this game. Playing at Wolfe is not easy. I feel like Knott will come off the bus a little tired and lazy (Not too much to look at from Knott to Wolfe). Wolfe by 10.
[Image: mLM6it6.gif]
Bobby kitty brutha ole Fatpat worries about you baby!Like BoPo says wez still smoking and we aint giving up the nicotine taters just yet brutha! Joker and Big Bizness said we coming in hot as omicron! Wowza! #widefreakingopen  #tatervariant  More mash taters please!!!
Thought Knott was gonna pull this out, lead whole game. Missed free throws cost them. Think they should have had the Shepherd boy working post more. Ritchie for Wolfe played well, but still don’t think Wolfe uses him enough. Knott Had a couple opportunities to take the win and just couldn’t find it. I think they showed they aren’t as easy an out as some may have thought though. Plenty time to fine tune before region. But looks like a Breathitt and Perry game for the final right now. Offensive vs. Defense Excited for that game
Wolfe can't win don't recognize the goal shrinks in tournament.Shoot and hope rather make mommies sports center than win. I think coaches rather have the pat on the back and win.things aren't gettting Any better
Skylar Richie was the difference maker in the game. Wolfe had open looks, just couldn’t get the ball through the hoop. Knott had an excellent game plan that frustrated the Wolves. It was a grinder of a game. Wolfe will have to play better against Hazard or they’ll be sent home earlier than expected.
Campton needs a eye doctor bad.Itvdontvtakebno genious figure out a 5 foot open look is better than a 25 foot open .No excuse for them not falling wake up.