Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: ESPN GameDay Coming to Florida/UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Per Catspause.com...
Very good chance with the Saturday Night Game next week being Michigan at Illinois, would be a short trip of Herbstreit..... it's going to be a MESS around campus.....
I'll be there. I'm an idiot for passing up seats to today's game from one of my buddies.
I'll be there
ESPN's College GameDay will be at the UK-Florida game next Saturday, UK officials said last night. The game has been picked up for a 3:30 p.m. start by CBS. It will be College GameDay's first appearance at UK for a football game. The show features Chris Fowler, Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit.

http://johnclay.typepad.com/sidelines/
Can't wait, will be an experience for Gameday.
Thats going to be an awesome gameday!
Gameday hell yeah bring on Flordia dang im so excited
I would be there, but Thursday I'm moving to Arizona. I hope I can still catch the game on TV!!!
Anyone going want to meet up some where
Sounds good to me, this place is a zoo and the night is young. After a week of school I'll be ready for all this to start over again.
Hell yeah... I will be there and I'm gonna do my best to make it to gameday. GO BIG BLUE!
I Need Some Tickets!!!
gish_7 Wrote:I Need Some Tickets!!!

Good luck with that. :eek:
gish_7 Wrote:I Need Some Tickets!!!

True dat alfus.

Cheapest ticket for sale on Ebay is $92.32 with 18 hours remaining (That price will be over $200 in the next 12 hours) and the most expensive is $400.00. So if you plan on getting tickets than you better hope you have a big wallet.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll...&category0=
I'm THERE Would've been at tonights game but I didn't have the money for gas so disapointed
I would love to be there but I have to work on SAT so I will have to just watch some of it here and there.
This is awesome!!!

I still think they should have been there yesterday, to see us knock off the best team in the country, but I'll take it! Kentucky deserves this!

This will do so much for UK. To have the football team be featured all day and be in the premiere matchup, gives so much good press to the Cats. Even if they end up losing to the Gators, the publicity can do nothing but help Rich Brooks' recruiting efforts.

All you people in Lexington, go crazy next week and MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!
Hey Cowbell....

We have arrived !!!!!
BelfryPride Wrote:Hey Cowbell....

We have arrived !!!!!

Yes we have! WOOOOOO!
I'll be there! Go Cats!