Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 52 Highlands 27 (Assumption Christmas Classic Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from Louisville. 

Pikeville improves to 8-1 after 3 days of domination at Assumption. All 3 wins by double digits. 

Very impressive trip before Christmas. 

Boys win the PIT, Girls win the Assumption Tourney. PHS Basketball programs are a combined 16-1 to start the year.
Expected the boys to win but love this for the girls they are totally awesome and the sky is the limit.
It’s amazing what getting other teams best players can do for a program. Congratulations
^^^Somebody's mad
I was under the impression that Thornsberry was playing. Just heard she wasn’t. Pikeville is for real. Good job.
Not sure you can make any claims to fame after playing in a third-rate tourney against bad teams. I mean did you all even think about this before getting into such a bad tourney of teams? Play somebody and then talk. Better recruit more before you go to the bigger tourneys.
Lol someone seems to be a hater lol
(12-26-2021, 10:24 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure you can make any claims to fame after playing in a third-rate tourney against bad teams. I mean did you all even think about this before getting into such a bad tourney of teams? Play somebody and then talk. Better recruit more before you go to the bigger tourneys.
For the uninformed (and the whiners), Pikeville girls ranked 6th in the state RPI 

https://khsaa.org/rpi_details/?event_id=1193
Date Opponent Region District Opponent
WL Opponent
RPI Results
Dec 1, '21 West Carter 16 62 7 - 3 .64078 W
Dec 4, '21 Ashland Blazer 16 64 4 - 0 .69759 L
Dec 9, '21 Perry County Central 14 54 7 - 5 .55531 W
Dec 11, '21 Boyd County 16 64 5 - 3 .62903 W
Dec 14, '21 Paintsville 15 57 5 - 4 .52578 W
Dec 18, '21 Jenkins 15 59 2 - 5 - W
Dec 21, '21 Montgomery County 10 40 8 - 3 .65154 W
Dec 22, '21 Holmes 9 35 4 - 5 .51533 W
Dec 23, '21 Highlands 9 36 4 - 5 .54583 W

You are kidding right? Do you have any idea on talent or who these teams are they have played?
^^^It might help you feel better if you would jut cry more. lol
It is crazy how much hate these young ladies are getting. Don't really understand it.
(12-28-2021, 11:38 AM)Realtalk101 Wrote: [ -> ]It is crazy how much hate these young ladies are getting. Don't really understand it.
Just consider the source(s) and it becomes perfectly clear.
I don't think anyone hates the girls. I just think that most of you homers know nothing about basketball outside of your region and I think that the KHSAA should either enforce the rules or let everyone recruit equally. That's a simple concept.
Who is recruiting and actually some of us watch ball all over the state not just in that region. And there seems to be a lot of transferring in the whole state Sir KingCommodore lol
King Commodore is a whiner AND he thinks he is smarter than everyone. Too funny.
Forgive us, Kentucky HS Basketball overlord. Forgive us for congratulating our alma mater for dominating a tournament in which they won all games by double digits including a 17-point win over who many consider to be the 2nd best team in the 10th.

Here is a simple concept: quit whining.
I am not whining. It's just your program wins the past few years have a * beside them.

Here is an even more simple concept or question? Have all the transfers that Pikeville has had the past few years had a legitimate change of address? And is your Coach's hands clean of recruiting? Now, these are simple questions that are easily answered.

Care to give those questions a try? I am sure this whole area will be waiting to hear what you brain surgeons respond.
Not a brain surgeon but when you win you don't have to recruit. As far as if kids have moved I guess you should already know that answer. What kids got ruled eligible and what kids had to sit out.
(12-29-2021, 02:16 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote: [ -> ]Not a brain surgeon but when you win you don't have to recruit. As far as if kids have moved I guess you should already know that answer. What kids got ruled eligible and what kids had to sit out.

Nobody has answered the question. If you were realtalk you would not skirt the question. Its amazing that you think everyone else does not know whats going on. Cheating at Pikeville. Now there is some REAL TALK for you. And if you would like answer my question and prove me wrong. The whole area is waiting for this answer. Its easily found out in case you think this is a hard question. Everyone else knows.
(12-29-2021, 09:08 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2021, 02:16 PM)Realtalk101 Wrote: [ -> ]Not a brain surgeon but when you win you don't have to recruit. As far as if kids have moved I guess you should already know that answer. What kids got ruled eligible and what kids had to sit out.

Nobody has answered the question. If you were realtalk you would not skirt the question. Its amazing that you think everyone else does not know whats going on. Cheating at Pikeville. Now there is some REAL TALK for you. And if you would like answer my question and prove me wrong. The whole area is waiting for this answer. Its easily found out in case you think this is a hard question. Everyone else knows.
You are a damn liar + an idiot to boot.
^ You're really starting to make yourself look bad continually whining about 15-18 year old girls playing a game but as sad as it is its actually kind of comical.
If I am a liar then prove me wrong. Have the players actually moved? The whole area is waiting on this answer.....
(12-29-2021, 10:09 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: [ -> ]If I am a liar then prove me wrong. Have the players actually moved? The whole area is waiting on this answer.....
You don't have to prove innocence goofball, that's not how it works. How it works is, you have to prove someone is guilty of something. So actually the whole area is waiting to hear what proof you have that there is cheating going on. So put up or shut up.
Here is the question. Has Thornsbury moved today? If not then we know the answer.

Has Orem tampered with the Belfry kids and others? You know that answer.

Are you cheaters? Here is the answer from everyone that's not Pikeville High School. YES.

All your wins are tainted and dirty. DIRTY.
^^^Damn liar + idiot + pure nut = EPIC FAIL

You belong in a strightjacket in a rubber room and getting shock treatment for lying your a$$ off.
And it seems lost on your stupid a$$ that Perry Central has led the world in transfers over the years.
Close your curtains, close your blinds, turn all your lights off, crawl under your bed, get in the fetal position and suck your thumb and have another good long cry....

You know nothing, biggest whiner ever on here and that is saying a TON.
Would you care to answer instead of cursing and deflecting? Just a few questions to answer for you. This is hurtful I know.

I will ask again, did a change of residence occur?
(12-31-2021, 07:25 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: [ -> ]Would you care to answer instead of cursing and deflecting? Just a few questions to answer for you. This is hurtful I know.

I will ask again, did a change of residence occur?
It's hurtful to you that you don't know anything or have any proof of anything other than you are butt hurt.
I don't think the player you are so crushed over has played in one game for Pikeville as of yet. You are a nuisance on here and a world-class liar and crybaby. See if you can keep up with all the transfers Perry Central gets every year and stop letting players who transfer in and out of other schools keep you up crying all night.
Look I could care less. Its just embarrassing on your Pikeville fans on here claiming you have won a Christmas tourney with bad teams in it. Everyone knows you all are breaking the KHSAA rules and have a dirty program. Do you realize that people across the state talk about how dirty your program is and what its teaching the children?

However you still have not answered my questions. Has Thornsbury moved? And is Orems hand clean of tampering? I can tell you this. The Belfry people sure know those answers. You should just admit it that you are wrong. Dirty!!!
(12-31-2021, 07:36 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: [ -> ]Look I could care less. Its just embarrassing on your Pikeville fans on here claiming you have won a Christmas tourney with bad teams in it. Everyone knows you all are breaking the KHSAA rules and have a dirty program. Do you realize that people across the state talk about how dirty your program is and what its teaching the children?

However you still have not answered my questions. Has Thornsbury moved? And is Orems hand clean of tampering? I can tell you this. The Belfry people sure know those answers. You should just admit it that you are wrong. Dirty!!!
You are blocked for being liar + idiot + crybaby + pure nut

Not only that, you are hereby elevated to d-bag #1 status on here for life. An almost impossible accomplishment.

Pikeville will continue to be one of the top schools in the state in both academics and athletics while Perry Central will just go on sucking.
I sure wish you would not act like a girl and just answer us. Dont run off with your tail between your legs like a dog.
Pages: 1 2