Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Appalachia VA 40 Shelby Valley 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's got a score for this one?
Appalachia 40 Shelby Valley 22
Didn't they play last year? If so, who won?
Well didnt think the score whould of been like this. but congrats to Appalachia
Any one got any updats on Lucas Simpkins or Daniel Gillespie?
Shocked at this one for sure! What has happened to Valley?
they lost 2 starters during the game and they were also missing starters cody mitchell and cory hall but i dont know why
What happened? Did they get hurt in the game
blackcat_36 Wrote:What happened? Did they get hurt in the game

from what I heard, most of the people that were out was do to some type of illness. I'm not for sure what type but i hope they recover from it.
I agree
RB#2 Wrote:from what I heard, most of the people that were out was do to some type of illness. I'm not for sure what type but i hope they recover from it.

I agree
blackcat_36 Wrote:What happened? Did they get hurt in the game

Lucas got hurt before halftime on like the next to last play before halftime and collapsed on the way to the locker room and was spittin up blood and Daniel hurt his knee on what I thoguht was a cramp but he was carried out in ambulance and so the took Lucas out on a strecher.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Shocked at this one for sure! What has happened to Valley?

Not really surprised about this, I expected a loss for Valley here. I did not really know much about Appalachia, but several other people on BGR had posted a few months back that they were a good, strong team that would give SV problems. And with the game being on the road, I didn't give the Cats a great chance to win.

What do you mean by "What has happened to Valley"? They sit at 4-3 after 7 games, exactly where most people expected them to be at this point. Their other two losses were to Belfry and to Knox Central, both superior teams. They've beaten both teams they were expected to (Knott and East Ridge), as well as a tossup district game on the road (Bath). Plus, they started the season by beating Pike Central in a game that most expected them to lose! So, I think their season has been a success to this point.
cory hall has been out to illness and cody mitchell has a cracked rib or a tore muscle between the ribs he is expected to be out for 2 weeks or so