Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 50 South Floyd 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final Score.
Wow, Knott has barley scored 20 all season long and than go a lay on 50 against the Raiders..Congrats Pats!!!
Never expected this....Congrats KCC
The SF D did not show up for this game?? I think they took KCC's 0-6 for granted. Get your D going SF. What happen to the D that played paintsville? Wake up or get ready for a #4 in the district.
The YOUNG Patriots grew up a lot Friday night, not making the mistakes that have hampered them in the previous games. The O and D lines healthy and intact for the first time this season made a huge difference in last night's game. Patriots had 5 players score TD , with 3 series scoring on 1st play from scrimmage. Defense played big the second half shutting out the Raiders and holding them to only 5 1st downs. Congrats to Coach Beder and the Patriots!!
I thought SF might have taken this one but I guess I was wrong.
Congratz KCC
i was at this game and from the stands, the raider defense looked horrbile. i dont know if it was KCC's size or SF just didnt show up to play, all i know is, Sf took a beaten. good win patriots!!
Congrats Knott County Central
Congratulations Knott County Central.
Congrats KCC!
The difference is KCC has played pretty good teams in bigger class sizes coming in with an 0-6 record against a team that has beaten pretty bad teams. KCC is way down this year and has alot of injuries. Congrats KCC and Coach Beder!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The difference is KCC has played pretty good teams in bigger class sizes coming in with an 0-6 record against a team that has beaten pretty bad teams. KCC is way down this year and has alot of injuries. Congrats KCC and Coach Beder!

Yes, KCC does have a lot of players out with injuries. I think most of the injuries are to deal with leg problems.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Yes, KCC does have a lot of players out with injuries. I think most of the injuries are to deal with leg problems.

There are 4 out alone with right ankle injuries, 3 of the 4 had fractured fibulas
My gosh...What kind of cleats are they wearing is my first question?
lol, I know there kicker Ty newmen or something is out, I don't think they have kicked a feild goal this year after his lost. he was a great runner too.
Spartan4Life Wrote:lol, I know there kicker Ty newmen or something is out, I don't think they have kicked a feild goal this year after his lost. he was a great runner too.

Its Tyler Newsome..Corey terry is out and the freshmen Brandon Patton who has done a greta job is also out all with the same injury.
Congrats KCC
Huff is also out with same injury.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Huff is also out with same injury.

Josh Huff has an undefined fracture in his ankle.But it is also his right ankle like the other 3 boys.
congrats. pats.
is it all ankle sprains or did they actually fracture their fibula?
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:is it all ankle sprains or did they actually fracture their fibula?

From what I have heard they all have fractures. I know that they all 4 have been in cast but one of the boys has had his off for some time now.
Therunner Wrote:Josh Huff has an undefined fracture in his ankle.But it is also his right ankle like the other 3 boys.

I talk too Josh today he told me it was worse then first thought its fractured on both sides on side being almost broke in 2.
Woah, Shocked big win for KCC